Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Hi,

I have an question: What would be better? I'm currently having 3 bis trinkets: kil'jaeden burning wish, DoS (895) and CoF(875). Which setup would be better for single target?
    Kil'jaeden + Fujieda's + DoS
    or
    Najentus + Fujieda's + CoF + DoS

I have tried simming it and it shows really similar dps.

I've also noticed that CoF's PPM is lower than 5.16 that was written somewhere I read. (wowhead?)

My ilvl in both options is 896~

with CoF and DoS I make BC + AV + OF + DoS -> BC -> BC + OF -> BC -> BC + AV + OF + DoS
    In this situation other cooldowns have to wait a lot for BC which might be a big waste since CoF proc is really random :/

On training dummy dmg seems a lot more stable with kil jaeden instead of CoF.

This feels really confusing..

I'm finding that the angry hat gives mastery a lead over haste, maybe worth noting in the guide.

Though then again you probably already know.

Deleted
    Does the proc effect of Convergence of Fate scales with item level? If yes, how? Higher procrate, or more reduction of CD?

Nope, CoF's proc effect stays the same regardless of ilvl!

Quote Originally Posted by Jalopy View Post
    I'm finding that the angry hat gives mastery a lead over haste, maybe worth noting in the guide.

Though then again you probably already know.

You cant come to a conclusion like that with YOUR personal statweights. Maybe your gear is just missing mastery in general and therefor it scales high.

Quote Originally Posted by Creraria View Post
    You cant come to a conclusion like that with YOUR personal statweights. Maybe your gear is just missing mastery in general and therefor it scales high.
    Piggybacking on this, every other item in the game influences stat weights one way or another - that's why you run SimC in the first place. We really don't need a rule for every other setup when the rule is already sim to get your own weights.

Regarding execute phase, something has changed since the guide?

in the guide we have:
    "Execute > Bloodthirst > Raging Blow
    In other words, you're going to use the exact same Execute rotation as Massacre to build up Juggernaut stacks, using Bloodthirst and/or Raging Blow whenever you don't have enough rage to Execute."

But was watching Archi stream yestarday in Star Augur and in execute phase Archi was Using execute, BT and FS only in execute phase, should RB be replaced with FS in the guide?
    Last edited by orgonutil; 2017-03-02 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by orgonutil View Post
    Regarding execute phase, something has changed since the guide?

in the guide we have: Execute > Bloodthirst > Raging Blow
    In other words, you're going to use the exact same Execute rotation as Massacre to build up Juggernaut stacks, using Bloodthirst and/or Raging Blow whenever you don't have enough rage to Execute.

But was watching Archi stream yestarday in Star Augur and in execute phase Archi was Using execute, BT and FS only in execute phase, should RB be replaced with FS in the guide?
    I was about to ask the same question would like some clarification from a better warrior than myself

Deleted
    With 2 pc - yes, u use FS....

Quote Originally Posted by Creraria View Post
    Considering haste > mastery in the exact same gear sans the fury helm, it would be logical.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalopy View Post
    Considering haste > mastery in the exact same gear sans the fury helm, it would be logical.
    Well you don't have "the exact same gear" sans the helm, unless you're simming the exact same ilvl and stats, especially if un/equipping it causes you to change around tier gear.

That said, I simmed your character with the helm and without; with Haste and Mastery are equal (extremely slight edge to Haste), without - using tier helm to retain the same stats, I got Mastery slightly ahead of Haste.

TLDR: There's no "X is always better with Y" rule. The only rule remains: you should always sim to get your own unique stat weights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaganpwnz View Post
    I was about to ask the same question would like some clarification from a better warrior than myself
    Yes, you want to be using FS with your set bonus. The added crit chance is really nice with helping keep Enrage up during Execute phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Yes, you want to be using FS with your set bonus. The added crit chance is really nice with helping keep Enrage up during Execute phase.
    Not always, it depends.

FS causes higher Enrage uptimes, but also lowers immediate rage generation and deals less direct damage. In short, if the target is dying very quickly, RB will be better, though if you expect the Execute phase to last awhile, FS can be.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    About Execute:
    I looked into my logs of the last HC Guldan fight and realized, that my avg RB hit is higher than my avg Execute hit.
    Of course, i let Juggernaut fall of while the storm was active.

Yes, i read that you can keep it on, with running in and out, BUT you have to rely on your healers to keep you up during the last hit. And that's what i don't want to do atm because we have so many slackers in the raid, that i don't want to stress my healers even more.

So my question: Is it even worth to execute if you know, that you can't get up to 10/15+ stacks of Juggernaut?
    Nanoxia Deep Silence 5 Rev.B|ASRock Z97 Extreme4|i7-4790K|HR-02 Macho|G.Skill TridentX 2x8GB|Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 64|250GB+64GB+1TB SSD|4TB HDD|Seasonic Ultra Prime Gold 1000W|Corsair Scimitar Pro+Razer Sphex|Logitech G910+|LG 34UC88-B|2x iiyama Prolite XUB2792QSU-B1|Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro+AntLion ModMic 4|Thrustmaster T500RS+TH8A

Regarding Execute during Storm on Guldan, I don't find it too difficult to face tank the whole period whilst inside Enraged Regen (and Stoneform as a Dwarf). Have done it a few times, the first was a bit touch and go as I was currently a Gnome and as such didn't have the extra reduction and also didn't warn healers. The latest time was super easy as my healers actually expected me to do it, heh. So point being that you don't technically have to jump in & out.

The latest one allowed me to get to 36 juggernaut stacks, whilst running away from the Storm would have reset at roughly 15 and I would've gained a further 20 or so after depending on fight length. Incidentally, the last kill was actually our cleanest and we one-shot it for a change!

For reference, here are the logs for the last kill: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...rmnLt#fight=29
    Last edited by Phototropic; 2017-03-03 at 10:00 AM.

Hey guys!

I got myself "lucky" and equipped 920 iron + 915 storm relics, problem is they enchance FS dmg . My question is what exactly ilvl of BC relic will be equal/better than themsince i got a small issue reading the relic weights. ( 4p+DoS+CoF ofc)

Best thing to do is sim them, @Stk... I think there's a guide on doing relics in the Arms Compendium... don't forget that weapon ilvl will impact how valuable Melandrus' AA ring is, should you have it, though!

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Not always, it depends.

FS causes higher Enrage uptimes, but also lowers immediate rage generation and deals less direct damage. In short, if the target is dying very quickly, RB will be better, though if you expect the Execute phase to last awhile, FS can be.
    How about a rotation like:

FS > BT > Execute > RB > BT > Execute > Repeat

That's normally what I'm doing with 4 piece. So instead of wholesale replacement of RB with FS, you are replacing every other one.

Couldn't find anything on google and stuff so imma ask here, why does my health increase when i lvl Titanic Power up?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotjunge View Post
    Couldn't find anything on google and stuff so imma ask here, why does my health increase when i lvl Titanic Power up?
    Stamina is increased by .75% for every trait purchased. This included the 20 traits of Titanic Power.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |