Deleted

Qa'pla, Eredun War Order aspect or killer cobra

I have the bm leg boots and with killer cobra i feel that under bw boots & killer cobra dont work so good, could aspect be an dps increase with the boots?

With killer cobra i get say 0.9 sek until reset on killcommand from boots when i have casted direbeast then its like do i cs(get global) or just wait 0.9 either way i feel that im loosing dps and not always able to use the cd from boots full out under bw. Any ideas?

10+ Year Old Account
    Only if you are not using killer cobra + Qa'pla correctly.

^And propperly used boots+belt+killer cobra are bis st.

Even with the belt and saved up focus, you are going to run out of focus in a bw window now.

During lust; prioritize Db procs over cobra shot, then the reduction is pretty much instant unless your really low on haste.
    Otherwise go cobra/kc in bw until you get focus starved (or slightly befoure) and use one db->kc.
    So yes you are not maximizing the boots as you prio getting more kill commands in during bw. But their still good, as over the fight they allow you to sneak in 1 more kc during bw and generally having quite a few more kill commands over the entire fight.

Bm tier sets are really retarded and are likely to change this; but generally you never want to Db during bw unless you have to.