Even brawler's guild now have elements of rng.

Some of the rewards, which previously were tied to the challenger's cards (drops from numerous different mobs or encounters), are now tied to the random brawl.
    So you can't just get a card, learn/beat the boss and get the rewards.
    First you have to get lucky even getting it in random brawl, then killing him. (good luck killing Hexos without practice)

Someone in blizzard really loving rng, i bet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are we talking MoP Hexos or WoD Hexos difficulty? There is a massive difference between them.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

10+ Year Old Account
    HOW is this boss even returning, WTF?

I believe the devil somehow got out of hell and to the earth. Here he plotted how he could do as much damage to humanity as possible. After plotting alot, he decided that the most satanic thing he could do was to infiltrate Blizzard. And the results... Hexos.

I was gonna make the story longer but I'm at work and I'm tired. The point is that Hexos is truly from hell, I have never seen anything so misdesigned and horrible as that abomination.

15+ Year Old Account
    I really liked MoP Hexos, took ages to learn but was satisfying when you finally did it.

The bosses that could be brute-forced were crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagorath View Post
    Some of the rewards, which previously were tied to the challenger's cards (drops from numerous different mobs or encounters), are now tied to the random brawl.
    So you can't just get a card, learn/beat the boss and get the rewards.
    First you have to get lucky even getting it in random brawl, then killing him. (good luck killing Hexos without practice)

Someone in blizzard really loving rng, i bet.
    Wasn't it kinda random on rank 8 anyway? You had 4 bosses and could be thrown on any of them, making you unable to practice or build for on a specific one.