Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Meanwhile Survival is fucking awesome.....switch to survival.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    Also: Huge balance patches should not be done in the middle of the expansion as it can (and will) piss off ppl.
    First year playing this game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    No, I don't do that. It's a pathetic personality trait that doesn't fit my persona, demeanor and intelligence.
    Also, if you think that you're gonna get your way by making pathetic whine threads on MMO-C ... HAHA
    I don't wanna get asked for my PERSONAL LOOT at all. It annoys me and I generally ignore it completely. Stop begging for stuff. Get your own shit, you little tick. This ain't soviet Russia.
    There you are whining on the forums about wow.

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    There you are whining on the forums about wow.
    I was waiting for you to up the pathetic game. You delivered immediately.

Still wrong. What you're quoting is me flaming idiots who hit people up for gear and not whining about the game at all. But hey. You did what you had to do - reinforce a fact about yourself that what we already knew. Way to go champ.

Omg this kiddo crying drives me mad.

I didnt have the chance yet to try enhancement but im aware of changes in the rotation. At least you'll have to learn a new rotation, that can eventually be better than the old one.

I thin imo that you are a little rat kid that is pissed off by the fact that they changed the only thing you knew of the game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    This is my feedback to the patch.D
    Why exactly are you giving feedback to MMO Champion? You realise they don't develop WoW right? Blizzard have a forum specifically for feedback. Call it what you want, but lets be honest, this isn't a feedback thread, this is a thread for you to complain about the changes you don't like to the general public to try and get people to agree with you to make you feel better, because lets be honest, misery loves nothing more than company, right?
    Last edited by LaserChild9; 2017-01-12 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LongTimeCreeper View Post
    Never understood this mentality. Good job learning a new language, but wouldn't you appreciate people correcting poor grammar or straight up wrong words? I mean, he was not wrong. /shrug

OT: I never like big changes during an xpac (unless something is just plain broken), especially during of a pvp season/raid tier. And it does suck just how much some classes have changed this patch. But instead of simply whining about it, maybe offer up solutions. Why do you feel a change is wrong and how could it be made better? "Clunky" is so overused now and such a generic term, that developers can't really use it as feedback if there is nothing to support that claim.
    It was clear from his first post English wasn't his first language, kudos to him being fluent in more than one unlike most people in the US. I'm personally learning Spanish, French and Japanese so I could spot the OP not being a native speaker.

And yes, I don't get these mid expansion changes. I hate what they did with Prot Warriors. And I have a friend who is quitting for what they did to his hunter. A numbers nerf I can deal with, Blizz can simply buff the numbers up if they feel like they over did it. Don't screw with my gameplay though.

10+ Year Old Account

Still wrong. What you're quoting is me flaming idiots who hit people up for gear and not whining about the game at all. But hey. You did what you had to do - reinforce a fact about yourself that what we already knew. Way to go champ.
    I'm sure I could find more whiny bitchy posts by you, that took me about one glance to find. Or maybe you usually save that for your alt account. Everyone bitches.

Oh, those Golden Grahams. Oh, those Golden Grahams. Crispy, crunchy, graham cereal, brand new breakfast treat!

hahahaah, gets called out on bitching, then bitch even more. Classic

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    I'm sure I could find more whiny bitchy posts by you, that took me about one glance to find. Or maybe you usually save that for your alt account. Everyone bitches.
    Just shows you how much you should rethink your whole approach to this whole gaming thing and your personality in general.
    I bet you're gonna spend the next 3 hours of your life stalking me to prove your silly point to yourself.

Never understood this mentality. Good job learning a new language, but wouldn't you appreciate people correcting poor grammar or straight up wrong words? I mean, he was not wrong. /shrug

OT: I never like big changes during an xpac (unless something is just plain broken), especially during of a pvp season/raid tier. And it does suck just how much some classes have changed this patch. But instead of simply whining about it, maybe offer up solutions. Why do you feel a change is wrong and how could it be made better? "Clunky" is so overused now and such a generic term, that developers can't really use it as feedback if there is nothing to support that claim.
    I have already explained that the specs were fine in regards to gameplay/rotation. MM was doing too much sustained AoE and that's about it. You can simply reduce some numbers without making the core gameplay different. The general consensus of both specs (MM and Enhancer), were, that they are fine and don't need changes to the rotation. Just check out the class forums and that the majority of players hate the changes to the core gameplay. Who cares about dps when it's not fun to play your class, seriously.

Why would I want corrections to my grammar or spelling in a thread about WoW especially when that's the ONLY thing he contributed to the thread, he literally just wasted 2 posts on me telling me what was wrong in terms of grammar and added nothing of substance to the thread. That's what's wrong. Also, you are never done learning a language. I am pretty sure there are very few people with 100% vocabulary.
    Last edited by Qnubi; 2017-01-12 at 02:53 PM.

Deleted
    you're whining about an already ruined game, just face it and move on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cface View Post
    The only got damn feedback they understand (crying or not crying). MM has given solid feedback since Legion Alpha and played nice, look where that got them. So yes, this is the best quality feedback a player can give them atm.
    cryin != feedback and makes you look extrem stupid

How did they ruin Marks? It was awful when legion launched, it's awful now. The main problem is that bm is designed for retarded people to be able to play and survival got turned into a meme. If they were going to fuck a hunter spec up it should've been bm

Why are you surprised at blizzzard having a big balance patch before the tier raid drops? Literally always happens. If you want nothing to ever change balance wise go circlejerj in nost/elysium

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Nice blog post.

The usual quality feedback of "it sucks now".

Also, its "trash", not "thrash".

Don't try that "it's not quality feedback" tripe, there's nearly 2k pages of quality feedback on the ptr forums, there's thousands of pages going back to the alpha. There's enough feedback to drown in.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    cryin != feedback and makes you look extrem stupid
    Sure it makes me look stupid in someones eyes, but it's effective. What good is feedback if you won't get the attention? Crying is extremely effective.

Deleted
    The purpose of language is to convey your thoughts to another person; whether the structure of your sentences is "correct" or not is largely irrelevant if you manage to get your point across. On that note, here is a sentence that is grammatically correct.

This exceeding trifling witling, considering ranting criticizing concerning adopting fitting wording being exhibiting transcending learning, was displaying, notwithstanding ridiculing, surpassing boasting swelling reasoning, respecting correcting erring writing, and touching detecting deceiving arguing during debating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I've found a certain Class complained as if heaven fell on their heads that a Specc they invested so much time and AP into would be dumpster bad.
    All I see since the patch yesterday is that same Class is just fine (even broken in M+). But I guess others are not allowed to complain.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".