Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    After how shockingly wrong all the polls were during the election how the fuck can anyone believe this?
    Polls said Clinton +3, the result Clinton +2.

What a huge error!

Let's compare this shocking miss to 2012: Polls said Obama +1, the result Obama +4.

It doesn't take a genius to work out that the 1 point error is bigger than the 3 point error.

But here we have a political hack dissing all polls because he doesn't like the (totally unsurprising) result it has produced.
    Last edited by paralleluniverse; 2017-01-13 at 03:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    This is what I call a safe space. You're safe as long as you stay in a certain area. no?
    1) That's not what a safe space means and you know it. 2) Any city of size has this element to it.

If you want to make an argument that rural areas with nothing in them are safer, then congratulations you are right. You won forum gotcha for today. Have a cookie.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    *snip*
    How incredibly disingenuous to cherry pick graphs from weeks (or more) from the election to try to make your point. It's apparently amateur hour in the forums today.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Your point? If each state polls Clinton 3% higher with a 2-4% margin, you end up with results like that.
    You are publicly stating, no spamming, that you don't understand how chance works, how statistics work and how polls work.
    They should infract you for flaming yourself
    ^^This guy just won the thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    1) That's not what a safe space means and you know it. 2) Any city of size has this element to it.

If you want to make an argument that rural areas with nothing in them are safer, then congratulations you are right. You won forum gotcha for today. Have a cookie.

- - - Updated - - -

How incredibly disingenuous to cherry pick graphs from weeks (or more) from the election to try to make your point. It's apparently amateur hour in the forums today.
    Someone doesn't understand bad joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Someone doesn't understand bad joke.
    Sorry -- humor doesn't translate well over the forums and I woke up with a cold so I'm extra cranky today.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Sorry -- humor doesn't translate well over the forums and I woke up with a cold so I'm extra cranky today.
    It's all good, been there done that.

Canada is nice this time of year ...

Quote Originally Posted by xindralol View Post
    Canada is nice this time of year ...
    Quite nice, it feels like spring right now where I live