Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    This happened because of Barrack Obama and Hillary Clinton.
    It happened because Trump is a terrible human being.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamuri View Post
    Right, so then polls work that the actual facts will be opposite of the poll. Is this how they work?
    No idea what your on about.

Quote Originally Posted by superblink View Post
    37% is super good considering all the crazy things he did he doing good guys!!!!
    I think 37% is the bottom for Trump even at the height of pussy gate it was around there, Trump's twitter account is eating away at anyone who though Trump would become more presidential.

It is amazing how many people on this board willfully display their ignorance of stats and are gleefully proud of the fact that they can't think critically.

7+ Year Old Account
    MMO-C really needs a new mega thread topic : [MEGATHREAD] Fake News.
    Provide a home for these types of stories. Please!
    Trump's approval rating lower than Obama's? FAKE NEWS!

/s (cause it clearly wasn't as obvious as I thought it would be)
    Last edited by callipygoustp; 2017-01-12 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    I think 37% is the bottom for Trump even at the height of pussy gate it was around there, Trump's twitter account is eating away at anyone who though Trump would become more presidential.
    There is no longer a juxtaposition between him and Hillary, he's on his own, and as such, there will not be the rabid loons to keep him afloat as he runs his boat aground.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    This the same poll that gave hillary winning the election with 98% of the vote?

They didn't expect that.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    How is it fake news? Unimportant news perhaps, but not fake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    How can someone have an approval rating for a job they haven't even took yet?
    It's just like how people called Hillary the next POTUS weeks before the election...just stupid people making *ass*umptions.

aaand I doubt his numbers are going to get much higher then that in the next 4 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Trump, you did too much cocaine again, stop posting on MMOC

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeic View Post
    How is it fake news? Unimportant news perhaps, but not fake.
    Updated my post to clarify its intent.

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    It's just like how people called Hillary the next POTUS weeks before the election...just stupid people making *ass*umptions.
    People like Breitbart. And the GOP. And Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    aaand I doubt his numbers are going to get much higher then that in the next 4 years.
    I don't think so either, Trump could cure cancer and people would still despise him. I don't care for him but I hope he succeeds, why people want to see him fail is beyond me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Trump, you did too much cocaine again, stop posting on MMOC
    Never too much!

I don't think so either, Trump could cure cancer and people would still despise him. I don't care for him but I hope he succeeds, why people want to see him fail is beyond me.
    This is probably close to the truth whether you like Trump or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    No poll aggregator from any website/blog ever showed a 100% chance. What's with this misinformation? Do you know what a margin of error is? How about statistics? Is that more liberal sciency-shit?
    What box have you been living in? All the news media published some sort of statement that explained that they simply received "bad data" in regards to Hilary coming out on top vs Trump. They all showed Hilary winning by 10, 20, sometimes even 30 points. That's a huge disparity... hence the word "landslide".

Landslide =/= 100%

The only person trying to spread misinformation here is you... pretending like it didn't fucking happen.
    Last edited by A dot Ham; 2017-01-12 at 07:46 PM.

no shit, that exact same argument was made about Obama these past 8 years. I don't give a shit if he succeeds or fails, I care weather the great majority of the US isn't fucked over by him and the GOP.

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    So this is what it's going to be like for 8 years. Whiny liberal cucks crying about stuff that doesn't matter like the popular vote or approval rating. Oh well, you guys can cry your tears and we'll make America great again.

Death, taxes and liberals crying.

Even left wing journalists are mad at Buzzfeed for posting that crap. Keep believing your fake news, cucks.
    4 years... assuming he even makes it that far.

You cry saying it doesn't matter, but as Trump's popularity dwindles, Republicans in congress will start to turn on him and his agenda.

People voted for Trump for whatever reason, but Trump has shown contempt for the constitution and the rule of law and he isn't even in office yet. By not divesting his business there's going to be story after story of Trump corruption scandals until Trump is out as President. Add in his likely attacks on free speech by censoring press and the incoming recession Trump will be down in the 20% approval rating in no time.

But I'm sure Trump/Republican policies of tax cuts for the super rich will help bring his approval ratings up.

I'm just waiting for ALL the Trump supporters to stop using the 96 million out of workforce number and start using the actual unemployment number again once Trump is president. Will be kinda funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    You're just trying to sound cute and edgy when you aren't.
    Just like right wingers who mockingly ask if people on the left need safe spaces. That criticism cuts both ways.