Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Getting declined in mythic+

Hello, I am 853ilvl hunter dps and always getting declined in M(2,3,4+), how I can go gear futher if I barerly can find a group, I am not noob I do decent dps in my ilvl. I am trying gear up futher from WQ but I barerly getting better item I have right now.. Please help.
    Last edited by Alakazham; 2017-01-12 at 10:05 PM.

Start your own group.

Unfortunately kuruption stated the only thing that you can do Alternatively if you have a guild / friend group can get them to join ya.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post
    Start your own group. Or reroll. Or play a new game. Nothing Blizzard makes anymore is new player friendly, unless you play daily you fall behind.
    Added in the entire answer. You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Alakazham View Post
    Hello, I am 553ilvl hunter dps and always getting declined in M(2,3,4+), how I can go gear futher if I barerly can find a group, I am not noob I do decent dps in my ilvl. I am trying gear up futher from WQ but I barerly getting better item I have right now.. Please help.
    If you're 553 you should probably expect to be declined.
    You'd have a higher item level in full heirlooms.

Hello, I am 553ilvl hunter dps and always getting declined in M(2,3,4+), how I can go gear futher if I barerly can find a group, I am not noob I do decent dps in my ilvl. I am trying gear up futher from WQ but I barerly getting better item I have right now.. Please help.
    First tip is... Don't freaking start an expansion so far into it... You are behind, You will always be behind, Noone wants a "New" Player, It's all about going fast for those that are making grps, Noone is gonna invite someone with low ilvl.

Also 553 ilvl? isen't that like what we had back in MoP? Might wanna gear up alittle bit more,

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

You should be running heroics at 533, not mythic anything...

hell i think theres quest gear way higher than that.

553? Did you mean maybe 753? There's no way on earth you're only getting stuff that lvl from world quests.

Also, there are normal, heroic, and regular mythic dungeons to go through and get gear (as well as raid finder) to be good enough for M+ groups.

sry I mean 853 :]

Your options:

- start your own group (for whatever, m0, m+, kara, en normal etc.)
    - get boosted on your m+ key for free
    - get boosted wherever for gold
    - buy obliterum and crafted gear (goes to 865 now)
    - wait for nighthold lfr
    - unsub until catch-up mechanisms with higher ilvl welfare gear are put in
    - join a casual guild that raids normal / heroic / does m+ for fun and not "must be over 9000 ilvl"
    - play alts until new ways to progress your main are put in the game
    - grind lfr / world bosses / WQ in hopes of titanforges and legendarys

Not saying all of these options are amazing but you can pick and choose.

10+ Year Old Account
    I get declined still pretty frequently with showing as 900 ilvl so idk fam

Made by dubbelbasse

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Did I miss this in the patch notes?? Looks like I'm gonna have to buy some obliterum for my Disc's DM trinket!

I am 875 and I get declined for low M+s, it is because dps is dime a dozen. Someone with a higher ilv, easier to heal, or has more burst got picked. When we pug someone for kz we almost instantly get a list of people, same goes for any mythic plus up to 6, seems like it slows way down around there.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Don't be discouraged - just start your own group.

I often get declined on my druid when I queue as a dps. I queue as an 889 DPS and put in the comments and/or whisper the leader "883 equipped balance with 39 traits and ED helm". If your running mythics during peak times you can often get 5-15 dps applying at the same time so the leader can be picky in who he chooses.

Deleted
    Well, hunters are memes at this point. 7.1.5 fcked them and everybody knows.

So even tough they are allright in M+, people might decline u because they think hunters are bad.
    (I play BenchManship and BenchMastery myself)

Quote Originally Posted by Tolian View Post
    Did I miss this in the patch notes?? Looks like I'm gonna have to buy some obliterum for my Disc's DM trinket!
    Well it wasn't in the patch notes, but it was on PTR and it's definitely live. My DMC is 865 10/10 upgrade atm.

Websites list it as undocumented change: http://wow.gamepedia.com/Patch_7.1.5...ented_changes)

No idea why they didn't put it in the patch notes, probably because they were a mess and got edited over and again about a dozen times.

But it follows the same idea as 7.1 adding 1 upgrade to match TOV release, now we get another 2 for Nighthold.

Anyway go ahead, upgrade your items, sell your obliterums while they're hot etc.

Deleted
    three solutions:

- make your own group
    - make friends, join a guild
    - join a community like https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._friendly_fun/

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I mostly run m+ with friends/guildies and sometimes pug like 1 person. If that 1 spot is for dps I instantly get 20+ applications. So 19+ people will get declined. Don't take it personal. Starting your own group is definitely the best solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Your options:

- start your own group (for whatever, m0, m+, kara, en normal etc.)
    - get boosted on your m+ key for free
    - get boosted wherever for gold
    - wait for nighthold lfr
    - unsub until catch-up mechanisms with higher ilvl welfare gear are put in
    - join a casual guild that raids normal / heroic / does m+ for fun and not "must be over 9000 ilvl"
    - play alts until new ways to progress your main are put in the game
    - grind lfr / world bosses / WQ in hopes of titanforges and legendarys

Not saying all of these options are amazing but you can pick and choose.
    I went with the bolded option. There are a lot of other cool games out there right now, no need to bash your head against the brick wall unnecessarily. Wow will always be waiting for you when you want to come back. And when all the catch up mechanisms are in place, you only have to do a fraction of the grind those poor suckers had to do at the start of the expansion.

This late into the xpac, join a guild.

Guilds are spamming all the time because the wave of try-it-out players have unsubbed. Many of them say they will gear up a new player if they will stick around.