Deleted

Enhancer got "stronger" with 7.1.5 - Just fyi. Logs for proof.

So, to all the people complaining, we haven't got nerfed, at all.

I don't care about statistics. If you do "shit" damage now, it's your fault due to the new rotation being a clusterfuck - I agree.
    I happened to look at the Mythic Logs compared from 7.1 to 7.1.5 - all Top 10 Shamans went down about 100k in Speedfights,
    such as Nythendra, Ursoc.

Yes, our Burst is WAY lower, that can be seen to the speedruns - however, if you take a normal fight for normal guilds,
    let's say 4 minutes Nythendra, instead of a 2 minute kill,we're on the top again, or mostly.

Thing is you feel weak, because other classes, especially DH, got their burst upped, and we got our balls removed.

Here is something to look at:

We got 2 top guilds, rest is semi-hardcore, feel free to look at my logs ( EMPHISE ) Enhance, Azshara EU
    and compare them. This is what it looks like if you got your rotation straight, vs. everything else.
    You can see my DPS being WAY WORSE in many encounters in 7.1, now I'm upping BY A SHITTON with 7.1.5 and I haven't changed my gear since.

WELP, just figured out I'm not allowed to post links, so go to warcraftlogs - enter "Azshara - EU", then filter for Emerald Nightmare, 7.1.5, All Enhancement Shamans - voila.

( I'm Emphise )
    ( Ursoc I got charged twice, Elerethe I had some winds and venoms to care with ) so that could be higher aswell -
    and for Cenarius, I just did bad on that fight.

Enjoy. Make sure to compare 7.1 with 7.1.5 ( top right )

Deleted
    RNg is always a fact to take in consideration, your are saying that we have the same dmg as 7.1 but less burst. You can check logs aswell to see its an error, im pretty sure a lot of guild dont one-shot bosses in EN, anyway if you think that they do u can check logs of ppl with less ilvl so u can see ppl that do more extensive runs, even if not u can check bosses with more duration. We got nerfed and get a really shitty rotation with messy mechanics to go.
    The problem appear when we got nerfed not when the other classes got buffed. I am in 875 ilvl since 1 month but i had increased my dps in about 100k cause farming ap and improving my perfomance at all. It feels like all that i did is worthless cause im standing at the dps that i had las month. I dont mind staying in the middle of the table, we're now in the bottom in all the situations, but nerfing enh wich was not the best in single target, neither in cleave even not in aoe for me in something unnecesary, meanehile fire mages who have been top in all the situations get buffed and keep being top 5 dmg in all situations. Really sad for me. Thats all we got nerfed.

You don't care about statistics but you're trying to prove your point with statistics? Your dps was slightly better on some fights, with different legendaries and who knows what else. Some bosses were worse for you after the patch.

Just looking at a handful of the top ranked dpsers across multiple classes, they all went up ~100k-200k+ dps per boss from 7.1 to 7.15. The top Enhancement Shaman went down ~100k per boss, not just the "speedfights".

Hunters are the only spec below enhance now. Relative position matters when selecting who to bring to raids and dungeons.

Maybe you just found a better play style that fits you, but most people find it to be clunky, boring, and less effective.

15+ Year Old Account
    well if by "stronger" you mean we stayed at similiar dps as before but with fu!@# up rotation while others got significant buffs at the same time then yea you are right
    Last edited by kosajk; 2017-01-13 at 02:59 PM.

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

Deleted
    Is this post real? How can you even say that... We are the weakest melee class THATS A FACT, logs and players say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceruls View Post
    Is this post real? How can you even say that... We are the weakest melee class THATS A FACT, logs and players say that.
    Nah. Survival is worse.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Deleted
    yep, we are stronger. Can't get in mythic+ boost grp anymore with 896 ilvl and 54lvl doomhammer.

Enh got buffed, from top 5 in Ursoc to low 5, just above hunter now.

And our open busrt is soo bad now. Plus it take too long to generate maelstorm for first LB+SS cast make it really boring rotation.

Now I really wish enh begin the fight with full mael bar.

Deleted
    sry but if you did more dps in 7.1 either your gear was garbage or you did not play well OR you had the worst rng ever.
    the SA nerf alone took a huge chunk of our dps.

7+ Year Old Account
    First off, it's Enhancement... or Enhance... not enhancer. That shit is like nails on a chalkboard every time I read it.

Secondly, my dps dropped significantly with the changes both in real experience and in Sims (which are showing a 70k dps drop.)
    So a simulated 14% nerf, and a real life 18% nerf isn't any kind of buff or even staying close to the same. You know, unless the programmed simulation doesn't know how to run the priority list.

Sorry bud, but we got nerfed, both in play style AND in numbers, big time. Blizzard devs spitroasted us and didn't even use lube.

It's so funny if you look at one of the only logs where he was top dps it was because the demonhunter that still did the same damage as him got rot 3x while he only got it once.

Dude can read a log like a blind man can read a sign. Don't even bother guys what a waste of time.

Just think guys this guy is the near top parsing enhancement shaman on wowlogs. THIS GUY WHO CAN'T EVEN READ A FUCKING LOG PROPERLY.