Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Call of The Wild Bracer use it or not ?

like the title above, should I use it or use my Pant and helm legend ? BM here

Quote Originally Posted by FerisFenrir View Post
    like the title above, should I use it or use my Pant and helm legend ? BM here
    drops the pants and use the bracers, it's a dps boost, and the pants are contrary to BM

then use it line up with BW ? bcuz we cant line up TT,BW,MoTC

after the nerf the line up won't be that good, but you should get an extra wild per raid boss, depending on the boss.

but you can and should line up those 3, what usually happens is that you delay TT and Crow a bit so they line up with BW.

Wild ends up with a 1m35s CD (i think it's something like that) and it's harder to line up, but the utility is still awesome, and even if the stats from he legs are awesome, the power is completely useless for a BM as we are constantly moving.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
    after the nerf the line up won't be that good, but you should get an extra wild per raid boss, depending on the boss.

but you can and should line up those 3, what usually happens is that you delay TT and Crow a bit so they line up with BW.

Wild ends up with a 1m35s CD (i think it's something like that) and it's harder to line up, but the utility is still awesome, and even if the stats from he legs are awesome, the power is completely useless for a BM as we are constantly moving.
    Why would you delay tt to line up with bw? it doesnt get boosted at all or am i wrong?

it does. but why shouldn't it be affected?

it actually depends on the ilvl of the pieces you have under the helm/legs. It can be a lot closer than you'd expect. the Pants/helm have good stats and are "always on" so if you're not consistently able to make use of the extra aspects ( cause it comes up ~10 seconds after BW everytime) you might get better results with the better raw stats.

There's also something to be said for more turtles and cheetahs, but with the nerf you can't get the first and fourth tentacles soaks ( if you even get a fourth anymore) on mythic Helya so even that is a bit of a moot point.

personally I'd use the bracers, but if you were wearing like <870 pants/helm instead of the legendaries you might want to keep those equipped for now.

And as always simming various circumstances can help you decide too.

You are right to a point, i just feel that the pants go completely against BM's playstyle, it kinda encourages standing still, while the bracers do give you utility on 3 spells, from a playstyle perspective the bracers win hands out imho.

That being said, if the items you have are really crappy replacements for one or the other it might be advantageous check out if you don't come out on top with the legs at least for a bit until you can replace them.

and PS: for M+ the bracers still give you a wild on every other pack, and sometimes on consecutive packs so in that setting they win

well i got

Wrist 880: 357 haste, 505 Mastery, 1566 agi
    Pants 865: 445 hase, 1004 Mastry, 1013 Agi

compare to pant leg is lost about 500+ agi

but definitely my dps is higher with bracer
    Last edited by FerisFenrir; 2017-01-13 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
    it does. but why shouldn't it be affected?
    The TT tooltip doesnt show more damage when bw is active.

Will the Bracers become more valuable with the new nighthold trinket that reduces the Aspect of the Wild cd even further?
    The Bracers reduce AotW to 1min20s. Assuming the trinket has 8ppm it would reduce the CD to around 40s which would be kinda nice?

Before nerfed, Wrist was not bad since Aspect of Wild&Cheetah are only 1min and Aspect of Turtle is only 1.5min. (It may increase dps and survival)

But now, it is hard to say good lgd gear for BM. There are lots of better lgd gears for BM (even if they nerfed)

Cheetah and Turtle cooldown are still incredibly useful, DPS is not everything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrya View Post
    Will the Bracers become more valuable with the new nighthold trinket that reduces the Aspect of the Wild cd even further?
    The Bracers reduce AotW to 1min20s. Assuming the trinket has 8ppm it would reduce the CD to around 40s which would be kinda nice?
    On ptr it came down to 45-50 seconds. It would be awesome if not for the lack of mastery on them.

Deleted
    I am in the same boat.. have helm.. boots..bracers for legendaries.. my other options for helm and boots are 870.. i also have 895 bracers..

What would you guys take? bracers/boots?

I keep swapping around legendaries too and can't quite decide what setup I like.
    Thus far I've been doing belt+sephuz for m+ and belt+call for raiding (on any boss that doesn't have tons of adds or interupts where I can keep popping the ring). I have the pants also but I keep thinking that the bracers should work out better. Most likely the difference between is less than me just not screwing up

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snootylol View Post
    I am in the same boat.. have helm.. boots..bracers for legendaries.. my other options for helm and boots are 870.. i also have 895 bracers..

What would you guys take? bracers/boots?
    I'd stay helm and boots for now until the trinket so you can get the aspect under 1m after that ... wait out the aspect since it will come off cd under a min and sinc it with TT and crows for the extra crit. That's what I'll do at least...

Quote Originally Posted by TheBetrayer View Post
    On ptr it came down to 45-50 seconds. It would be awesome if not for the lack of mastery on them.
    Alright, so there is some hope at least that the bracers will not be useless. I just gotta convince my RL that I profit the most of getting the trinket first xD
    I don't really mind them not having Mastery since the secondary stats are not that far off imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrya View Post
    Alright, so there is some hope at least that the bracers will not be useless. I just gotta convince my RL that I profit the most of getting the trinket first xD
    I don't really mind them not having Mastery since the secondary stats are not that far off imo.
    I think most if not all classes get something out of this trinket, fore some it might even be a bigger improvement than for you. It's not a very big improve for us especially if you have another decent legendary to use instead, so don't be selfish.