Terrible moves you have made.

I was playing arena a while ago and had the choose from 3 different classes card involving Shaman. I can't remember the name. I pick devolve not reading it correctly nor really thinking at all. I play it while I have 3 minions on board and opponent has none. Yeah...I got BM'd for that one. Another I do quite constantly that I need to stop is armoring up then attacking or shield blocking then attacking. I have no clue why I always do it.

15+ Year Old Account
    "Legend every month"

Heh
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

"Game of skill"

Bwahahahahaha

I can admit when I make a mistake at least. Been proving you wrong for over 2 years now and haven't seen one...I was wrong from you. Inferiority complex much?
    Last edited by HisDudeness; 2017-01-14 at 02:12 AM.

I've not done it but often in tournaments where I've done commentary players summon Southsea Deckhand and then attack with their weapon that only has 1 durability.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was going to use Pyroblast but decided I wanted to do something else first. Usually I just click on a blank area to cancel a spell, but my hand twitched and clicked myself.

Blam.

Needless to say, that was a quick game.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    I was going to use Pyroblast but decided I wanted to do something else first. Usually I just click on a blank area to cancel a spell, but my hand twitched and clicked myself.

Blam.

Needless to say, that was a quick game.
    Shit like that happens so often on mobile it's infuriating. I've accidentally Fireballed myself many times, to the point that I won't play any sub-R5 games on my phone.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

I accidentally used Hellfire the other day on a board that only had my minions.

Mistakes were made.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing like good ol' Shield Slam with no armor.

Happens more often that I'd like to admit.

Playing Reno with 2 Roaring Torches still in my deck (I got a second Forgotten Torch from Cabals Tome and never realised Reno wasn't Yellow I just always assume he is)

I was playing reno priest the other night and had lethal against my opponent with auchenai on board. I decided to BM with Reno and killed myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't done anything too terrible so far, but once I was facing a rogue; I had a Shieldmasta on board and he had a 1 attack minion.
    He plays a minion, then uses comboed Cold Blood.
    Next thing I know, my Shieldmasta went from 3/5 to 7/5 and he rams his 1 attack minion into it. Five seconds later he concedes.

I took her word for it when she said she didn't have STD's.

Please post constructively. -Colmadero
    Last edited by Colmadero; 2017-01-18 at 06:01 PM.

In Arena the other day my opponent had that 4 mana 3/3 that gets buffed 1/1 everytime the opponent draws a card. I was playing Rogue and played Sprint....mistakes were made indeed.