Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Official: Incoming Chain of Thrayn nerf.

Chain of Thrayn: Damage bonus reduced from 20% to 10%.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/7...ning-hotfixes/

So anyone want to recalc between cloak/belt/ring?

Buff! Nerf. Buff! Nerf.

Boggles my mind.

BiS will still be belt/cloak.

Well, that was a fun few days. God forbid we're in the top 3 on a raid.

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    BiS will still be belt/cloak.
    This.

Belt will still be BiS.

Post-nerf version should be ~1% ahead of cloak and ~3% ahead of ring.

belt: 12% damage
    cloak: 5~6% damage
    ring:~3%?

Deleted
    Belt can't be a 12% damage increase overall when it only increases damage per 10% every 30 seconds in 2m. Are those pre-nerf values?

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Belt can't be a 12% damage increase overall when it only increases damage per 10% every 30 seconds in 2m. Are those pre-nerf values?
    Yeah and I also miscalculated it. Now it only increse 4~5% damage

Not sure why this wasn't figured out when it was on the PTR.

Sad to see it but a necessary nerf. The difference between that legendary and the others was way too big.

I could see a typo from the devs, or I am just stupid. It means it still be 25% healing for holy right?

Deleted
    keep nerfing holy dps though

Needed to be nerfed, the only issue is that it even hit live servers. So many really stupid things are making it through PTR, and this is only the latest.

Isn't even the most obvious thing to make it to live game. How DH mana break managed to make it past testing at 20% max enemy hp base, scaling up to 70% max boggles the mind completely. Seriously doubt they are even paying attention anymore, they really need to get their act together. Smaller, but more often, buffs and nerfs are the way to go, not these knee jerk changes that make no sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm putting some salt here in case anyone needs it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ret Paladin should still be good, the other top single target classes (Havoc, Assas) got nerfed as well.

God forbid we actually have competitive DPS for once. S Priests are sustaining 1.3 Million DPS on Xavius higher end of 800k on Ursoc while we are barely breaking 800k on Ursoc.. But please let us focus on the buffs that the Ret pallies need.
    Last edited by Ihas; 2017-01-14 at 11:48 AM.

Deleted
    Back to sitting around with Justice gaze / Aggramars / Prydaz / chains- waiting for a good legendary

Chain is still solid. It was a straight-up 10% damage increase from a single effect, needed a nerf. Now it's 5% - still hugely valuable.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihas View Post
    God forbid we actually have competitive DPS for once. S Priests are sustaining 1.3 Million DPS on Xavius higher end of 800k on Ursoc while we are barely breaking 800k on Ursoc.. But please let us focus on the buffs that the Ret pallies need.
    Guess you skipped the frontpage today..

just when I get my legendary it' getting nerfed the next day -.-