Survey about homosexuality

A good friend of mine is doing a research for her psychology course and I thought I'd help her getting participants.
    It would be very nice, if some of you would fill out her survey as it takes no longer than 2 minutes.

http://www.tevalo.at/154983

Thank you .

You may want to note that the survey seems highly focused on Heterosexual perception of Homosexuality. There is only one question that directly addresses a person who identifies as LGBTQ+

This is desired, because it focuses on the stigmatization of homosexuals. The title doesn't reflect that properly, so thank you for your input!

10+ Year Old Account
    Answered but may want to pass on that the fourth question is a bit too vague. I assume "negative towards a homosexual person" may be some sort of translation error but that's too broad a question imo.

But I took it to just mean basic discrimination like bullying, assaulting etc.

edit: wrong question
    Last edited by Dug; 2017-01-17 at 09:55 PM.

Begging threads not allowed.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

sexuality threads aren't allowed here.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

How do I answer "What is your stance on homosexuality?" when there is no option in the middle?

Survey threads are not allowed here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Nothing against your friend, but I couldn't complete the survey. Some of the questions are worded or directed in a way that shows bias, and others are poorly framed which paints people into a corner.
    agreed. most of these questions need better choices for answers

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    While we do allow threads with surveys (so long as those surveys are appropriate for the forum), we don't allow threads on sexuality. This includes the topic of surveys, so I'm going to close this.