Greenskin: Between the Eyes or Blunderbuss aura?

Ever since I got the Greenskin's Wrist legendary, I've been using MMO's Search function and reading up on how to to use it properly.

Question #1: Am I correct in understanding that I should wait until Blunderbuss has proc'd, and only then use Between The Eyes so I can combo them together?

I'm currently creating auras, and I've just made one to notify me when BtE is off cooldown... but I'm wondering if it would be better to make one for Blunderbuss instead. I don't want a "Use BtE!" aura flashing on my screen if I can't do anything about it since using it with Pistol Shot would be a waste. But if I make an aura for when Blunderbuss is active, then I'll know I can immediately do the BtE/BB 2-hit combo.

Does that make sense? Instead of using BtE on cooldown, just save it for Blunderbuss?

Question #2: In cases like when Curse of Dreadblades/Adrenaline Rush is off cooldown, should I also be using the Greenskin/BtE/BB combo, or should I just keep spamming Run Through during that 12-15 second window?

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I tried doing the BtE/BB combo during Dreadblades+AR. Didn't go so well. Felt like I could have squeezed out 4 or 6 Run Through's in the time it took to use BtE, a second of doing nothing, then BB, also followed by dead time.

If only the damn global cooldown wasn't so long for both. I'll just spam Run Through durting those 12-15 seconds, and then once everything's on cooldown, only then will I use Between The Eyes. Won't wait for BB to proc, since it never does when I need it. So much dead time waiting when I could be spamming the hell out of Run Through. Even then, I never got the Bones buff I needed.

Thing is, I can't say I like using it on cooldown either. There were so many times during M+ trash where a BtE stun would be great to stop casts immune to Kick/Gouge, but because I immediately used BtE when we engaged, so many casts got through. I'm told this is the "best" legendary, but it's annoying as hell. Entire rotation changes, dependant on time/place/talent/bones/luck, and even if used correctly with all that, it puts a valuable skill on cooldown and just another thing to take my attention away from mechanics.

Deleted
    Well if you have true bearing you don't have to wait at all since you can get many btes pretty quickly (faster than before since they fixed bte not reducing its own cd).

For M+ Greenskins is deffinately not the best legendary, far from it. Pistol shot and Blunderbuss are ranged abilities so you cannot cleave them with Blade Flurry, therefore you shouldn't be using it most of the time anyway, as you can cleave RT with Bladeflurry and RT also has a chance to proc Greed which is decent damage in AoE situations. So I see no problem in saving bte for when you need it.

Regarding your second question, I didn't understand why you're missing RTs waiting for BB to proc? You do your rotation as normal and if you get a BB proc just don't use it until you have 5cp to get a bte and then use it.
    Idk if its worthwhile waiting for BB to use BtE tbh, now that the legendary is only 200%. I usually use it on cd with buffed pistol shots and if I get a BB proc and bte is about to come off cd 5-6 secs I'll save the proc, if longer cd I just use it as is.

So much plate-spinning, all while trying to pay attention to boss mechanics...

Okay, at least it makes life easier for trash, where I can just focus on spamming Run-Through while have BtE ready when needed.

For boss fights, I've set auras up to notify me when BtE is off-cooldown so I can use it as priority over Run Through, but instead of using Pistol Shot immediately afterwards in a 2-hit combo, I'll wait a few seconds to see if BB procs. If it does, great. If it doesn't, I'll just use normal (albeit free) Pistol Shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Bekro View Post

For M+ Greenskins is deffinately not the best legendary, far from it. Pistol shot and Blunderbuss are ranged abilities so you cannot cleave them with Blade Flurry, therefore you shouldn't be using it most of the time anyway, as you can cleave RT with Bladeflurry and RT also has a chance to proc Greed which is decent damage in AoE situations.
    So this is likely the case for a lot of Nighthold too given there is a fair amount of cleave fights? Still go for TB or 3+, but just leave BTE/Greenskins/BB out of the rotation? Unless energy starved, then can use free pistol shot or BB (unbuffed from Greenksins/BtE).

So just spam SS/RT any time when you have 2+ targets?

(continue to use mantle/vanish on cooldown, or wait until Curse/AR is ready?)

Therefore, greenskins is probably not ideal for most of NH. Here's hoping I get Insignia to drop, then can switch between the two depending on AoE or ST.

Quote Originally Posted by CHONGWHO View Post
    So this is likely the case for a lot of Nighthold too given there is a fair amount of cleave fights? Still go for TB or 3+, but just leave BTE/Greenskins/BB out of the rotation? Unless energy starved, then can use free pistol shot or BB (unbuffed from Greenksins/BtE).
    FWIW, pistol shot/bluderbuss WILL proc the Insignia. While the ring may not be bis for any spec, i find it quite good for the sub/outlaw combo that i play.

What I don't get about the outlaw bracers is how they can be useful on boss fights if bosses are immune to BtE. Probably a noob question but I've looked all over the net and I can't find this issue addressed anywhere. Thanks for any and all help.

Quote Originally Posted by Blayke View Post
    What I don't get about the outlaw bracers is how they can be useful on boss fights if bosses are immune to BtE. Probably a noob question but I've looked all over the net and I can't find this issue addressed anywhere. Thanks for any and all help.
    It still deals damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Blayke View Post
    FWIW, pistol shot/bluderbuss WILL proc the Insignia. While the ring may not be bis for any spec, i find it quite good for the sub/outlaw combo that i play.

Immune to stun, not the damage done. I'm finding a 6 pt hits for around 1 million damage, and the increase to blunderbuss is pretty huge.

Quote Originally Posted by TemporalAnarchy View Post
    It still deals damage.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sevvy View Post
    Immune to stun, not the damage done. I'm finding a 6 pt hits for around 1 million damage, and the increase to blunderbuss is pretty huge.
    Ahh, all is revealed. Thanks to you both.