Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    I disagree. I remember Monkz being routinely active regardless of his alignment.
    There is a difference between activity and being the center of discussion. Dupti, Marack, and You, for example, have been rather active but I wouldn't say are the central topic of discussion (though I know that you've been bringing up Marack). Activity from Monkz is not alignment indictive but I feel that taking center stage is.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    As for my Monkz vote... I guess I just need to spill the beans. It was a play thing. Basically, I was trying to make something happen. I went hard out against Monkz because he went hard out against me. I definitively think he went too hard out, and I am still not convinced this was not him trying to so something - but I believe his words were that I was reaching. And I most certainly was. But the thing is, I believe he was too. And as such, I'm still quite happy to vote for him. I'm not sure that answers your question, Reticence, but it's the answer I have.

Obviously, making something happen only really works out if you follow up with that. And I seriously failed to do that as I haven't had a serious post since end of D1. My two posts in a lunch break on early D2 doesn't matter. And I have been leaving you hanging with this Monkz business. My apologies.

--

vote: Monkz

I will switch to Kel if it is neded to secure majority.
    I strongly dislike this post and I think it's because it seems oppurtunistic. I'm not saying I don't believe that Danner has been busy (I willing to believe Danner wouldn't lie about that) but the silence and the continued push on Monkz now that there seems to some agreement with the train is definitely off putting.

Add to it the willingness to vote for Kel despite half a post saying "we shouldn't do that for the wrong reasons". This post just reads scum all over it to me.

Vote: Monkz

Not going to lie, its my birthday, Im drunk, I still don't agree with lynching Kel, call it personal bias, I kinda like going late game with kel, sorry Monkz but you seemed my only other available option here.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allowyn View Post
    Yes I can when I get home from work. Hopefully I'll still have internet (I got it back but npw the Sunshine Coast is on fire RIP).

Can someone quote this post to remind me?
    Consider this your reminder Allowyn....

It looks like it's coming down to Monkz or Kel. Do either of you have anything you want to say in your defense or to sway votes to the other person (or on a third party?)

Alright.

I'm tired of being lynched because I'm active.
    The only times I get lynched early is when I'm active and put myself in situations where I actively challenge peoples posts, instead of nodding along like a handful of other 'players'. Someone like Kel, who is literally trolling their way through the game - lives, while I have to get lynched, because I'm vocal and not afraid to go against the crowd.
    It should'nt be the vocal players that gets lynched. But I understand why it has to be that way. The town needs information -- and spending the first 3 gamedays voting off lurkers is simply not an option as town. It just sucks that it has to be that way. Because it might urge people to lurk even more, and talk even less. If all you're rewarded with is a lynch when you speak up and make yourself vulnerable. Instead of making yourself useless by doing little to nothing, so the town doesn't gain any information from lynching you, and therefore leaves you alive.
    It physically hurts me that it's such a viable strategy to be as inactive as possible.

I feel like Dupti/Danner/Ret is really reaching to get me lynched here, and it works only because there's a bunch of players in here, incapable of making their own decisions, and too afraid to stand out. So they follow the lead of those who use all the big fancy words and gets manipulated by certain indivicuals ability to make everything sound like 'common logic'. If you take a long hard look at some of their posts, it's mostly meaningless talk with a hint of logic behind it. They use their ability to smooth talk, to seduce you to follow their lead and therefore vote alongside them. Because it sounds great. But if you take away all the small talk and all the bullshit, there is very little reason left to actually follow. You're simply being manipulated.
    I too am very guilty of doing this often. I always have a hard time scum-reading people like Danner/Ret, because of their abilities with the written word.

Please take all this with a grain of salt, since some of it is definitely the liqour talking. But there is some truth in it.

_________

TL;DR I'm butthurt and annoyed that actually playing the game is rewarded with being lynched.

PS. QQ
    PSS. Largehorn/Kryllian is town and there is at least one scum between Danner/Ret/Dupti, but I'm guessing two.
    Last edited by Monkz; 2017-01-20 at 10:59 PM.

Hm, I agree there is a decent chance there is a scum in Ret/Danner, I have already implied multiple times that I find Ret fairly suspicious. You also seem to imply my post was one big pile of bullshit so I'd like you to explain exactly which part you think is bullshit.

"One big pile of bullshit" is not what I said dupti. Stop making up your own quotes.

No but you seemed to imply the majority of my post was non sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    Alright.
    ---
    I really like this post, minus the implication of a conspiracy.
    Dammit. I'm kinda wanting to switch my vote now. But every fiber of my body says I should not. So I shan't.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

@Danner, could you respond to Largehorn?

- - - Updated - - -

Not going to lie Danner, I really don't like the fact that you deliberately chose to ignore his post.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean for christ sake, he voted on you and called you out several times yet you just keep ignoring him, why?

@dupti: I really don't know what to say about Largehorn's post. Largehorn doesn't trust me, and has made that point. He's wrong, but what good does it make for me to state that? Not much I can do about his distrust in the current situation, but it may change tomorrow. I don't trust him either, but my only real achorage on that is that I know he's wrong. So that puts us nowhere. Thus I ignored it.

It was Monkz' post that really harmonized with me, so that's the one I replied to. Monkz made a really passionate post. That post was genuine. Even if he ends up flipping scum.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

I can usually get a reaction from you simply by calling you scum, but Largehorn on the other hand made a fairly long case on you and you just ignore it? I mean not directly responding to it is one thing but not even addressing it seems a bit weird.

But oh well, thoughts on Ret?

Fine. But Largehorn doesn't have a case, and I don't want to entertain it.

As for Ret, he is as always hard to read. I want him to be town, and I read him as town until the opposite is proven. He is certainly playing the game, and I do not wish to lynch him until the endgame on principle. Good cop target as I seem to not be the only one having problem reading him.

Hm out of curiosity, what's your read on me?

Heh. I must class you akin to reticence. I don't want to vote you, because scum or town, you make the game much easier.

I think you are easier to read than reticence, but not significantly so. Ie, you're also a good cop target. That said, I get a town vibe from your questioning/activity. But if Monkz is town, then I'm pretty willing to bet at least 2 pieces of lint I found in my pocket on that either you or largehorn are scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    But if Monkz is town, then I'm pretty willing to bet at least 2 pieces of lint I found in my pocket on that either you or largehorn are scum.
    Why? Not sure I understand.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way can't help but feel town Danner wouldn't townread (or well get townvibes) me just based on my activity level but I guess that remains to be seen hurhur

Right... so if Monkz is town, and I am obviously town, then I read it as a good chance either of you are trying to stir some shit up inbetween the two of us.
    The alternative is just too sad to contemplate much... but it has crossed my mind.

I'm betting on that Monkz is scum, voiding that venue of reading.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    By the way can't help but feel town Danner wouldn't townread (or well get townvibes) me just based on my activity level but I guess that remains to be seen hurhur
    Town vibe, not town read. Difference of confidence there

But yeah. It does remain to be seen if I'm right about that. You are absolutely hard to read after all.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm on my phone but around to try and secure a lynch. Anyone else? Clock is ticking and we aren't close...

10+ Year Old Account
    So if I counted correctly the only possible lynch targets for today are kel or Monkz at 3 and 4 respectively. I'm at a bit of an impasse here because I truly don't want to lynch either of them really... Monkz is a very weak town read to me. kel is just kel and I physically can't read him no matter what.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sorry Monkz but a lynch I'd better than no lynch most of the time. If you flip town I will chase down those who have been on you early.

Unvote
    Vote monkz

And for those who say policy lynches dont help, when they flip scum it says volumes about those defending them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Largehorn: Listo 1
    kel: Marack, Monkz 2
    Danner: Largehorn 1
    Monkz: dupti, reticence, danner, xanjori, Kryllian 5

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.