Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to fucking point out that thanks to my ISP I have no internet and they have no idea why and so I'm tethering my phone to raid. I'm incredibly salty because it's on my three day weekend.

7+ Year Old Account
    @Allowyn At least you can tether your phone. My cell phone company wont let me with the plan that I have. Those bastards.

@Graeham Not that surprised that Cruelle would poison everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

The game has been up for about 22 hours... @Monkz @Arialla @Aureli You are the only people yet to show up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    @Allowyn At least you can tether your phone. My cell phone company wont let me with the plan that I have. Those bastards.
    Wow your phone company sucks dicks.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allowyn View Post
    Wow your phone company sucks dicks.
    Yes. They have some rules. Like if you have unlimited minutes/data, cannot tether... Or any of the older rollover plans, cannot tether.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    The game has been up for about 22 hours... @Monkz @Arialla @Aureli You are the only people yet to show up.
    Unless anything else turns up I'll be tossing my vote on one of them, I think. Last game was very quiet as a result of active, engaged players dying early.

7+ Year Old Account
    # Graeham Im more inclinded to vote monkz over the other 2

10+ Year Old Account
    DUE TO BEING LOST IN TRANSITION, PALAWIN HAS JOINED THE GAME LATE AS THE 15TH PLAYER. CONSIDERING THIS, ITS NOW A 72 HOUR DAY. THIS INCLUDES TIME ALREADY ELAPSED SO ABOUT 48 HOURS REMAIN

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.
    @PalawinFC whinge less!

Last edited by Crackleslap; 2017-01-16 at 05:18 AM.

Clearly what we need to do now is lynch Palawin.

7+ Year Old Account
    Can we go back to the idea of Lynching Crackle for changing the game after starting?

I like the Monkz vote at the moment. Arialla hasn't played for awhile and this is the first game for Aureli. Or are they the same person and trying to confuse us?

A surprise Palawin appears.

- - - Updated - - -

Also i guess that means I'm responsible for extending day 1. You're all welcome because I know how much everyone loves day 1. I bet we use the time productively.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you kidding me? This means I get to change my vote again!

Unvote.
    Vote: Danner.

Because I love you.

Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    A surprise Palawin appears.

- - - Updated - - -

Also i guess that means I'm responsible for extending day 1. You're all welcome because I know how much everyone loves day 1. I bet we use the time productively.
    He said, without contributing.

OK so

Listo is a drug addled Alice in wonderland.

Danner is Oprah.

Palawin is going to
    Vote Monkz
    Until he turns up.

Because Aureli is new and might still check his pm. And arialla is characteristically off the grid for 1-2 days. No doubt he will post a sentence or two soon.

Drops the mic

Hello, Im here. A bit later, still able to get there!

Looks like there is guy on drugs, What about sharing bro?

Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    Danner is Oprah.
    Well done.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

I'm feeling pretty angelic today. Maybe it's a sign I should get some sleep. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    How do I play this game, again?

Vote: Monkz
    You're doing it wrong, Reti.

So, about Palawin joining us...

As a modulo 3 player (added as player #9, #12, #15, #18 etc), Palawin could literally be any allegiance. He could be added as a scum, if the town is two members up from the rule of 1/3. He could be added as town, if that is not the case. He could just be added as an SK, survivor, jester, lyncher or any third party role imaginable without changing the exisitng balance much.

If I was in crackleslap's position, I'd given Palawin a super-important TPR role just to mess with everyone. I do not think that is the case. Had Palawin been player #16, I would have liked the odds of him being town. But as a modulo 3 player I have no idea. And thus I file him under "problems to sort out later".
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    so listo is a dragon and dragons are evil so kill him
    But Ret is literally a dragon.

By this logic we should be lynching Ret.

Unvote Vote Reticence

I think that's how this works right?

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post

By logic
    Logic, in this game? GTFO

Vote: Largehorn

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    So, about Palawin joining us...

As a modulo 3 player (added as player #9, #12, #15, #18 etc), Palawin could literally be any allegiance. He could be added as a scum, if the town is two members up from the rule of 1/3. He could be added as town, if that is not the case. He could just be added as an SK, survivor, jester, lyncher or any third party role imaginable without changing the exisitng balance much.

If I was in crackleslap's position, I'd given Palawin a super-important TPR role just to mess with everyone. I do not think that is the case. Had Palawin been player #16, I would have liked the odds of him being town. But as a modulo 3 player I have no idea. And thus I file him under "problems to sort out later".
    TL;DR Danner doesn't know Palawins role.

Vote: Danner

For making me read that utter nonsense.