Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    this time i forgot i was playing but yeah also what large said. you boys hurt me before now its hard for me to trust :'(
    Its ok babe I still luv u.

Unvote
    Welcome Monkz and Aureli.

At this stage I'm keen to vote Arialla or one of the people who haven't voted on anyone yet.

As the subject of the discussion, i should probably weigh in on the Danner Monkz thing... I don't view Danner comments as fake contribution or otherwise scummy. I often have similar meta game thoughts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well as you all will know if Arialla does become the train today I refuse to vote for him.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Well as you all will know if Arialla does become the train today I refuse to vote for him.
    Is it because he is your scum buddy?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Let's lynch Largehorn
    Can we not? I don't want to die. I understand though that that might not mean much.

this time i forgot i was playing but yeah also what large said. you boys hurt me before now its hard for me to trust :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Is it because he is your scum buddy?
    No because due to his friendship with Arialla he has been polarised into staunch opposition of people who want to lynch Arialla for not showing up all the time. In fairness, lurking is not a scum tell for Arialla. He can be town and post once a day.

But I still think we entitled to hear from him once a day, at least. If not, then in my view his activity is too harmful to town, no matter what alignment he is. For example, blood fox last game nearly cost town the game despite otherwise perfect lynches.

Or maybe it's just the drugs Listo is on.

Palawin confirmed scum, Listo not scum, don't actually know where Arialla is.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes Marack, I would rather you throw out some votes D1. It's a crap shoot I get it, but not participating (and allowing people to not participate) just makes D1 more miserable. This is a game, either you came to play in which case PLAY or don't sign up. This would be like half a sports ball team saying "we don't like playing the first half of the game but as long as we make it to half time we can totally win! So the rest of you do whatever and we'll totally come back and be the heroes at the end."

Letting people get by D1 and not participate just sets up for a bad D1. Scum can steer the conversation to a townie to lynch them and no one will think twice about it D2 because "D1"... But if town gets lucky and talks (Which is the only thing a VT can do to help win) they might get on the trail of a scum who might slip up and reveal another one.

If people don't want to play D1 at least vote on someone before you walk away. It's the least you can do.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    That is one heck of an aggressive discussion stopper.
    Far from a discussion stopper, since the discussion has continued. You posted that to get peoples reactions, good or bad. That should at least give you some read on Monkz.

Im also not likely to vote for Arialla today. Didnt play last game, so going to give the benefit of the doubt. I would like they to at least show up. If this trend continues into D2, Ill vote.

Not going to vote for Aureli on D1 either. New player. Would like them to get some time in the game prior to a lynch/nk.

I understand you dont like the fluff, but if you dont come and interact, people cant build a read on you. If thats what you are going for, people will be more willing to vote you over someone they feel they have a good read on. I ask you to join the conversations.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Yes Marack, I would rather you throw out some votes D1. It's a crap shoot I get it, but not participating (and allowing people to not participate) just makes D1 more miserable. This is a game, either you came to play in which case PLAY or don't sign up.

If people don't want to play D1 at least vote on someone before you walk away. It's the least you can do.
    So. I have been here. Reading the thread. Periodically replying in the thread. There are people who arent doing that. Yet me not having even a joke vote out bugs you? I dont just say, here I am, then walk away. Still havent walked away from D1.

Vote Kryllian
    Here's that vote you wanted.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont think the Palawin add is indicative of alignment. Not seeing the signup and trying to rectify the issue for someone wanting to play the game is far from it. Crackle would have put him in a spot to maintain the balance as best her could.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Vote Kryllian
    Here's that vote you wanted.
    Oh snap! Boiiii.

- - - Updated - - -

Vote Listo

Because a) he doesn't have a vote out and b) if he's scum then Arialla probably isn't due to 83.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Palawin confirmed scum, Listo not scum, don't actually know where Arialla is.
    I ignored this before but in hindsight I'd like to know the reason for both.

Why do you think I'm scum?
    Why do you think Listo isnt?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, if you're so sure I'm scum why didn't you vote for me?

7+ Year Old Account
    It would only be a "snap" Palawin if that wasn't the exact response I expected him to give, vote on me for pushing him to vote. But hey, at least he's got a vote that can be taken into consideration now.

Yes, I poked at Marack but that comment was aimed at several people at this point.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Yes, I poked at Marack but that comment was aimed at several people at this point.
    I was just the only person to vocalize a response towards Kryllian.

Obviously, the vote is there for Kry's love of votes being out.

What are you guys even doing..

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Can we not? I don't want to die. I understand though that that might not mean much.
    Then who should we lynch instead?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    Oh snap! Boiiii.

- - - Updated - - -

Vote Listo

Because a) he doesn't have a vote out and b) if he's scum then Arialla probably isn't due to 83.

- - - Updated - - -

I ignored this before but in hindsight I'd like to know the reason for both.

Why do you think I'm scum?
    Why do you think Listo isnt?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, if you're so sure I'm scum why didn't you vote for me?
    ... We all know my disdain of D1 and I will vote to guarantee a lynch... Also I will defend Arialla no matter what alignment I am or whichever he is... So yeah... NEXT!

* hides from the dragons, snakes, and shears coming for him

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Then who should we lynch instead?
    Lets see... Monkz, Palawin, Large, Allow, Graeham, me... Or hell, Kryllian.

Or we can go with try to kill the mod.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or we can go with try to kill the mod.

7+ Year Old Account
    But crackle, it'd be sooooo much fun

! I am the real diva

- - - Updated - - -

Marack be honest, are you scum?

- - - Updated - - -

... We all know my disdain of D1 and I will vote to guarantee a lynch... Also I will defend Arialla no matter what alignment I am or whichever he is... So yeah... NEXT!

* hides from the dragons, snakes, and shears coming for him
    Except if you were both scum I think you would be more likely to stay quiet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Palawin claiming Diva... I dont like playing Diva. I dont like fighting Diva.I dont like OW, so meh.

Unvote
    Vote PalawinFC

The late comer!

Palawin claiming Diva... I dont like playing Diva. I dont like fighting Diva.I dont like OW, so meh.

Unvote
    Vote PalawinFC

The late comer!
    Is diva a mafia role? If so, I'm not claiming it lol. Ive never heard of that.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh you said OW lol. Sorry I didn't see your font text.

- - - Updated - - -

Instead of answering my question you vote for me? Cool cool.