Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Yes, indeed, I forgot about that, nice catch! Cabbage turnip has also been traditionally eaten with roast beef sausages, and kohlrabi stew still is eaten with sausages and potatoes.
    Oh man, my grandma makes such a good kohlrabi stew.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Yes, bad bad things, but also the Döner Kebap in it's current form is said to be invented my a turkish immigrant in Berlin:

So I think it's a tie...
    Also Schnitzels! are they German, or Austrian i can't remember, either way they are good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    The germans are pretty cool guys, like when we beat them in '88 at the euro cup.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    Also Schnitzels! are they German, or Austrian i can't remember, either way they are good.
    Or Goulash soup.
    Or was that Hungarian?

Quote Originally Posted by Mirkzat View Post
    Not just that, but if you think about it, their success comes from a) others producing knowledge for them, b) others protecting them, and c) taking what belongs to others for own gain.

Here, to be brief, we're talking about being unknown and barbarian until the rest of Europe introduced them to civilization, Eastern Europe protecting them against total destruction (both against non-European invaders and against Eastern Europeans who could've seized Germany easily multiple times), and taking lands and resources from others.
    Are you trolling or just beeing stupid ?
    Maybe pick up a book about german history before you make yourself a total retard on the internet.

Yes, indeed, I forgot about that, nice catch! Cabbage turnip has also been traditionally eaten with roast beef sausages, and kohlrabi stew still is eaten with sausages and potatoes.
    German food sucks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winston Niles Rumfoord View Post
    How many times have you been banned over this building so far, Mirkzat?
    I am absolutely innocent all the time, but what can I do?

Deleted
    Good afternoon, people. If you find it inconvenient that you see a thread being resurrected, make sure not to mind it as I do what is supposedly normal here, namely reply to previous posts, which I naturally could not before recently due to what we call an "unwarranted ban".

So, here this person cannot reconcile my wanting to have Slavic lands be sovereign with them uniting into one eventually. I understand, but this is more simple than it seems. Under the EU, the Slavic people would lose sovereignty not only because they would give up their borders, but because their interests would be severely undermined and eventually diminish to the point that their interests will be carbon copies of Western interests. This will be de facto destruction of sovereignty. In contrast, should Slavic people unite, they would by default gain more sovereignty, as each and every one of them have a multitude of similar interests, and would therefore only gain more power in terms of being able to advance and protect them. The grand objective would lead to more sovereignty, not less.
    So after your ban lifted, you decided to necro a thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    German food sucks.
    Ok, then there's nothing left to say. You won, I feel guilty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its funny how the anti-german and anti-EU posters seem to overlap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    So after your ban lifted, you decided to necro a thread?
    I came back to where I (by force) left off. How is that wrong? Am I not allowed to finish my thread in peace?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Its funny how the anti-german and anti-EU posters seem to overlap.
    How would you feel living under German influence?

10+ Year Old Account
    I came back to where I (by force) left off. How is that wrong? Am I not allowed to finish my thread in peace?

- - - Updated - - -

We are already part of the Germanic culture group.

Deleted
    We are already part of the Germanic culture group.
    I am so sorry to hear...

10+ Year Old Account
    I am so sorry to hear...
    How does it feel to have such a huge German hate boner?

Deleted
    How does it feel to have such a huge German hate boner?
    I hate neither Germany nor any other country per se. I simply will reject your move to submit me and others to your will. As long as you try, I will speak out.

Deleted
    How did you find the stuff your smoking, im curious for "research" reasons?

OT: I dont care about the building, not spending any time in it anyway, nor am i near it.

Any building needing the security that it will need is gonna run up on costs no?

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate neither Germany nor any other country per se. I simply will reject your move to submit me and others to your will. As long as you try, I will speak out.
    Calm down your paranoia.

Germans did nothing to the world prior to gaining Southern and Southeastern European knowledge... this is established fact, and you probably know that. Germany was located in what is the centre of Europe (during and after Middle Ages), giving it the perfect means to trade and exchange knowledge to build itself on. Slavs were on the frontier against enemies of Europe (Huns, Avars, among many others) and never had an easy time building civilization. So, the idea that Germans did more is open for discussion, not necessarily a fact as you bluntly put it, but even if I granted the argument to you, it is for reasons that are obvious. Had we traded spots, you would have been devoured by invading armies centuries ago.

That said, Germans did try to take away Slavic countries from us, and failed miserably. You have neither the intelligence, spirit nor other capacity required to do so. If we wanted, we could have made Germany our little puppet easily... not sure why that wasn't done. Probably the worst thing about us is out lack of determination, which Germans most certainly master. We just need to do what we want. Simple as.

EDIT:

Everyone, you can see why the EU is a failure of a project, and why Slavs and other non-Germanic people should refuse to be idiotic slaves and side with people like this guy.

- - - Updated - - -

If (and when, hopefully) France and Netherlands elect their anti-EU leaders, that will catalyse the process of EU's burial. If you are in denial after Le Pen alone comes to power, I don't know what to tell you.
    "did": http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=did
    "nothing" that is "no thing" or more specifically "thing": http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=thing
    "to": http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=to
    "world": http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=world
    "south": http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=south
    "and": http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=and
    "southeast": http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=east
    "know": http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=know

Those are the words in that sentence alone that originated in Germanic. I'm not going to further dismantle that rather idiotic statement, but this amused me for a while. 9 out of 14 words in that sentence (if you include Germans, which naturally, originated in Germanic as well, who'da thunk?). :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

I lol'ed at the front against avars huns etc... last time I checked slavs got rekted by those groups, Huns: right through it, Battle of Catalonian Fields was a Roman/Burgundian/Frankish victory, geuss who were germanic? Avars: totally annihilated slavs in the carpatian basin, then the magyars destroyed the Bulgarians, not to talk about the Golden Horde... and before you claim you saved the west from the Golden Horde: no you didn't luck saved the germans from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Svad View Post
    Op is from Bosnia / Herzegovina, so if the EU should get demolished, his country would go straight back to the stone age...

Though on another topic, his Avatar, used to say he was in Denmark, so I guess he could always come back, and recieve benefits... arh, no, he couldnt, the EU doesnt exist... we dont have to allow him in

*Im not a racist, im just trying to make him aware, that the EU is keeping his country afloat.
    Isnt that the problem tho? The EU isnt helping anyone but itself. Shouldnt it be the job of the EU not to bail out but to rebuild and get you back on your feet?