Deleted

Dem Cal: When to summon Dreadstalkers

Normally when I get the proc, demonic calling, I wait until 4-5 shards so I can get HoD, Dread and empower off and head for 4 more imps before thakiels.

But I always wonder, if I have 3 shards and proc, should I Dread, empower, demon bolt for last shard and then HoD and empower? Or wait for 4 shards, imp, Dread and empower?

And what if the proc happens at 2 shards or 1?
    When is it better to get dread out and empower, instead of wait for 4 shards for HoD?

I have to cast empower an extra time, but I will have dreads out more in battle. And I risk getting one less imp out for thakiels if the extra empower cost me too much time.
    36 percent haste here...

Deleted
    I generally just summon on CD, don't think its worth to wait for imps. I only delay the proc if i can line it up with TKC.

Deleted
    It is the aligning with TKC that makes it easier to prioritize to wait with it.

But what when TKC is on CD and you are just doing normal rotation? When would you summon dreads?
    - Every time it is up, even though there is no proc?
    - Every time there is proc ready? And what if you only need 1 more shard to have 4 imps ready? Or 2 shards?
    - Always wait for 4 shards for imps, so you can empower only once?

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    use on cooldown.

hold for TKC

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuckuss View Post
    use on cooldown.

hold for TKC
    And empower if there is 1 or more shard until imps are up?

Quote Originally Posted by exeel View Post
    And empower if there is 1 or more shard until imps are up?
    yes. if your next spell is not a summon, don't wait to empower.

Deleted
    the best way to use the proc is with 4 shards, so you go HoG+DS then empower.

The Question would be, do u have the legendary Shoulders?

Look at it that way: If u can Combo them with another Summon Combo them, if not just get them out.

"But I always wonder, if I have 3 shards and proc, should I Dread, empower, demon bolt for last shard and then HoD and empower? Or wait for 4 shards, imp, Dread and empower? "

Thats were u could Combo 3 Shards and Proc, best way in my opinion would be, to go to 4 Shards then Hounds+HoG Empower.

I only hold them if Tkc is under 15 Sec away and i have a decent number of Imp´s firing away.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seuchentiffy View Post
    The Question would be, do u have the legendary Shoulders?

Look at it that way: If u can Combo them with another Summon Combo them, if not just get them out.

"But I always wonder, if I have 3 shards and proc, should I Dread, empower, demon bolt for last shard and then HoD and empower? Or wait for 4 shards, imp, Dread and empower? "

Thats were u could Combo 3 Shards and Proc, best way in my opinion would be, to go to 4 Shards then Hounds+HoG Empower.

I only hold them if Tkc is under 15 Sec away and i have a decent number of Imp´s firing away.
    I have Kazzaks final curse and then I got the ring, 2 sec off cooldown for Doom Guard for each summon
    Thanks for the reply.