Can I make Weak Aura Triggers block other triggers?

Ok, so effectively I've got triggers setup for 6 different WAs for various conditions to give me a visual representation of my priority based on my current CDs/Maelstrom/Buffs. At the moment I have these lined up from left to right, and I effectively just have to use the one most to the left.

What I would like is to have them all stacked on top of each other, and for the WA that is top on my priority to be shown.

E.G.

Lightning bolt is my first prioity, and stormbringer my 2nd. In an instance where I have both the stormbringer buff and lightning bolt is of cooldown I would like for the lightning bolt to be on top and once I've used that the stormbringer one appears in the same location. Someone recommended I put them in a group and simply priotise them in that group, I've tried that but if one lower down in the priority procs first then one higher after (for instance, I get a stormbringer buff and then lightning bolt comes of cooldown) then the lightning bolt WA wont go on top. Am I doing something wrong, is this even possible?

/e

Oh. My. God. The prioity in grouping is from the bottom up not the top down, god dammit I spent 40min trying to work this out. I feel retarded. Lol
    Last edited by Fitsu; 2017-01-15 at 08:48 PM.

you'd want to make it so all triggers are true for something like:

condition 1: trigger1 = spell 1 is usable
    condition 2: trigger1 = spell 2 is usable AND trigger2 = spell 1 is not usable
    Condition 3: trigger1 = spell 3 is usable AND trigger2 = spell 2 is not usable AND trigger3 = spell 1 is not usable

or replace "spell is usable" with something like the cooldown is up

Try custom activation / deactivation:

Detailed at:
    github.com/WeakAuras/WeakAuras2/wiki/Aura-Activation-and-Deactivation