Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Russia is looking forward to Trump inauguration

Trump tattoo & Trump coin

The Russian army shop gives American citizens and employees of the US embassy discount on the day of the inauguration (AFP)

The (1kg silver) coin’s obverse features Trump’s profile image as well as an inscription "Donald John Trump, the 45th President of the United States of America" and the country’s flag. (Source: Art Grani)

Not only is supposed to get the relationship between the Kremlin and the White House back on track in the United States, including in Russia, they are preparing for the inauguration of Donald Trump, the man in Moscow.

Employees of the Art Grani arms factory in the Urals region of Chelyabinsk have an inauguration coin beaten. A kilo of silver on one side depicting Trump and on the other hand, the Statue of Liberty and the words "Trump we trust." Moscow is open Trump Tattoo Studio. The official shop of the Russian army gives American citizens and employees of the US embassy ten percent discount on the day of the inauguration. The nightclub Arbat 13 in the center of Moscow has an inauguration celebration on sale, where The Trump gangster jazz band will play.
    half monster

Russia has in recent months buried in stories in newspapers and reports on television, where the outgoing Obama is depicted as a half-sample and the upcoming Trump almost as a savior of the fatherland. Russia understood. Now it all comes back good, the message said.

Indeed, Trump and his future colleague Putin have generally reacted positively to one another. Although his ministers of foreign affairs and defense were a lot more thoughtful, Trump sees plenty of opportunities if you believe the messages. Although he was not very concrete so far, he has embarrassed at least one trial balloon. Perhaps, Trump said in an interview with the German Bild and the British Times, we can negotiate a swap , we end the sanctions against Russia (adjusted for the annexation of the Crimea) if we can reach an agreement on the reduction of nuclear weapons.

Not only tattoostudio's and nightclubs in Russia look ahead with hope. Also in the Russian parliament, they can not wait to Trump takes the oath.

An example. Four years ago Russia introduced the so-called Dima Yakovlev-law. That is a law that prohibits adoption of Russian children by Americans. The occasion was officially the death of an adopted boy, Dima Yakovlev. Unofficially it was a response to the US Magnitsky Act , which provides for sanctions against Russian officials involved in the death of lawyer and whistleblower Sergei Magnitsky in a Russian prison, probably because he had been denied medical attention.

For a long time the media published stories about how horrible American adoptive parents of Russian children treated. Suddenly the mood has changed. The chairman of Russia's upper house, Valentina Matvienko, suddenly sees opportunities to withdraw the Dima Yakovlev Act.
    crucial role

In 2014 Russia annexed the Ukrainian peninsula of Crimea. Generally believed that Russian forces are also involved in the war in eastern Ukraine. Actions thus led to sanctions against Russia. Moscow expects that Trump will not be too worried about the situation in Ukraine and that it is more or less given a free hand in the neighboring country. In Syria, Russia plays a crucial role and are Americans more or less on the sidelines. Also, it will not change much, think many Russian observers.

But not everything is hunky-dory. The words Trump so far has had on China, are considerably less friendly. In the Kremlin they are happy that they (temporarily at least) will depend on the role of bogeyman, but China now is assigned approves them less happy . China is seen as an important partner. Furthermore, there was a moment question that Trump and Putin would meet shortly in Iceland. The message sank very quickly like a pudding in.
    Different world

How the relationship between Russia and the US will be exactly in the coming years, it is impossible to say. But Putin is sure a presidential year and probably he sticks there is a limit to it. If no crazy things happen, Trump is at least four years in the White House.

It seems safe to say that the world is very different in 2021 will look like now.
    https://translate.google.nl/translat...-text=&act=url
    http://nos.nl/artikel/2153853-trump-...auguratie.html
    Russia, together with less then half of the US population, seem to be happy with Trump becomming president. Trump's official statement, untill now, remains that he has no ties to Russia.

Deleted
    Meanwhile cows produce milk

It isn't surprising

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Well, Russians are usually happy when they know they for sure won't be invaded by someone. If I had a country I'd celebrate to knowing I wasn't liable to be attacked by someone and a new leader of that country has no ill intent towards me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Well, Russians are usually happy when they know they for sure won't be invaded by someone.
    Because they were threatened by a US invasion over the past few decades or by Hillary?

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Meanwhile cows produce milk

It isn't surprising
    No but you seem to underline the possible problem: that Putun and Trump are so unmistakably connected like cows and their milk.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Because they were threatened by a US invasion over the past few decades or by Hillary?
    No fly zone in Syria ring a bell? That would have almost certainly meant war.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Well, Russians are usually happy when they know they for sure won't be invaded by someone. If I had a country I'd celebrate to knowing I wasn't liable to be attacked by someone and a new leader of that country has no ill intent towards me.
    Why on earth would anyone want to invade that hellhole?
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

After Nazi Germany, which country has ever even cared about invading Russia?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    No but you seem to underline the possible problem: that Putun and Trump are so unmistakably connected like cows and their milk.
    That's a problem America needs to address not I

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    After Nazi Germany, which country has ever even cared about invading Russia?
    Well we may seek to give them the "Operation Iraqi Freedom," special.

I guess that's why we haven't seen this sort of thing in China and Iran then. Blockading islands in the South China Sea anyone?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    B-but Killary wanted to nuke Russia!!! Because Putin is a man!

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Because something something opposing Assad.

Well we may seek to give them the "Operation Iraqi Freedom," special.
    Want the fun part? They DO have WMD's, so you wouldn't do it. Like anyone was going to do that in Iraq, if those were confirmed. No one went to invade Pakistan either, after they stole your plans and made them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    So does his intended actions in the South China sea, with China already threatening to "take the gloves off" BUT LET'S NOT TALK ABOUT THAT, IT MIGHT MAKE TRUMP LOOK BAD.

Stop being disingenuous.

Gee, I wonder why.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Yes, advocating for a no-fly zone is not stating that you want to go to war. Can we stop with that disingenuous bullshit already? It's beyond old and tired, and was never remotely relevant to begin with.

First Brexit passes and now Trump, all Putin's machinations have come to fruition, he can't complain.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

lol. Get back to Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    So do I, can't wait for shit to hit the fan tomorrow!
    You'll be right in the fan's direction as EU citizen, together with the majority of the US population. So i'm wondering why you are looking forward to it?