Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    it's 8.31 mil raid dps, so if you have 14 dps (assuming 4 healers 2 tanks) that's 593k dps per player.
    thats boss only damage, isnt it, you still need to deal atleast with 2 things that should not be, the 800k per player sounds actually accurate. I imagine we will see like 4 SPs on the kill

Quote Originally Posted by Zeepsneeft View Post
    It looks like the screenshot Jade shared was made by someone trying to enter = serenity. Serenity didnt know who did it and neither did Method. Method probably did not even know they had information Serenity didnt have.

I think its unfair that Bozzel DQ's Method over this. They did not cause it and are only implicated due to their rabid fanboys.
    ye ofc method is the good guy here - and the act that even when they knew about it and said nthign to serenity for coupld of hours - method is clearly the martyr here. duh . (sarcasm - i case people dont catch it)

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    thats boss only damage, isnt it, you still need to deal atleast with 2 things that should not be, the 800k per player sounds actually accurate. I imagine we will see like 4 SPs on the kill
    yes boss dmg only.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    yes boss dmg only.
    first time SP goes s2m in NH?
    just pop it 1 min in last phase?

Quote Originally Posted by l4p View Post
    first time SP goes s2m in NH?
    just pop it 1 min in last phase?
    i dont have a clue what the setup will be which kills it.

math says it's a hard fight tho

Deleted
    As far as I'm aware, the only enrage in the fight is a 3minute enrage in the last void phase (this is the only thing I could find online and I know for a fact that the enrage isnt 8 minutes long as previously stated in the thread)

Assuming the Thing That Should Not Be add has 250million HP on Mythic (would appreciate if someone who is progression on the boss would give proper numbers) and assuming the tanks can do 300k DPS and assuming they can 3heal the fight, they still require an average DPS of 748K DPS to beat the enrage timer.

But this is obviously only based on the boss HP which is the only thing we know currently so don't take this post as anything more then assuming
    Maybe the Big Bang enrage is longer on Mythic, who knows.

bring the classes with execute legendaries

Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    Assuming the Thing That Should Not Be add has 250million HP on Mythic (would appreciate if someone who is progression on the boss would give proper numbers) and assuming the tanks can do 300k DPS and assuming they can 3heal the fight, they still require an average DPS of 748K DPS to beat the enrage timer.
    It has 236m HP on 20-man heroic. I would imagine around 350-400m. You also have to kill the voidlings and the remnant remember.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    It has 236m HP on 20-man heroic. I would imagine around 350-400m. You also have to kill the voidlings and the remnant remember.
    And the "enrage" timer on P3 was what, 180 seconds?

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    That's the info we have ye.

Believe it's 3 minutes, yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

190 seconds. after 180 seconds (3 mins) he begins casting big bang which takes 10 seconds

So in that raiders tavern article / interview our alleged culprit states;

"...As soon as he accepted the group invited I made it into a raid, gave him leader and ran into the raid. I told him I forgot the flasks was on a another char, told him to wait in Dalaran so I could relog. Removed him from group and well, I didn’t relog obviously."

How do you remove someone from group when you just gave them leader?

Quote Originally Posted by Woogi View Post
    So in that raiders tavern article / interview our alleged culprit states;

"...As soon as he accepted the group invited I made it into a raid, gave him leader and ran into the raid. I told him I forgot the flasks was on a another char, told him to wait in Dalaran so I could relog. Removed him from group and well, I didn’t relog obviously."

How do you remove someone from group when you just gave them leader?
    You can't. Certainly seems like an inconsistency.

Maybe he got the Serenity member to pass him back lead somehow? Or maybe the Serenity member logged to a different character.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    You can't. Certainly seems like an inconsistency.

Maybe he got the Serenity member to pass him back lead somehow? Or maybe the Serenity member logged to a different character.
    Can someone with assist remove the leader of a raid group? Considering he got assist automatically when making him leader of the raid group. If not, then it does seem like an inconsistency.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

I wonder how viable stacking destro locks in P3 would be for Star Augur, single target they kinda blow atm but two target cleave is where they shine

Deleted
    To sum it up:

Despite getting the content a day before EU and KR, america is still losing to europeans.

Drama aside, is anyone else disappointed that the second major block of this raid (Star Augur) seems to be the most disappointing boss in the raid? Maybe it's totally different on Mythic, but on Heroic, it's by far the least fun I've had in Nighthold so far.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    Drama aside, is anyone else disappointed that the second major block of this raid (Star Augur) seems to be the most disappointing boss in the raid? Maybe it's totally different on Mythic, but on Heroic, it's by far the least fun I've had in Nighthold so far.
    Really? Most people I've talked to have Star Augur as one of their favourite fights in Nighthold and I certainly agree.
    Really fun fight with really beautiful scenary.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    Really? Most people I've talked to have Star Augur as one of their favourite fights in Nighthold and I certainly agree.
    Really fun fight with really beautiful scenary.
    When people run out of things to moan about they start fabricating stories like the one you replied to .