Deleted
    Prestige Gaming stepping. Representing Ravencrest <3

Quote Originally Posted by Zackie View Post
    Maybe hearing the actual voice comm and listening to things get more and more tense as fight gets harder is much more epic than some generic "epic" music with the boss voice lines thrown over it.

:thinking:
    Well unless you understood Finnish it wouldn't have made much sense to you in Paragon's videos...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    Serenity Nerdscreams:

would have been nice if it wasn't for Viklunds disgusting Stockholm dialect

Noticed Slootbag was on his paladin instead of his monk. Must be because of higher dps. I bet the cheeky bastard ran Seraphim. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Noticed Slootbag was on his paladin instead of his monk. Must be because of higher dps.
    You are correct.

Well one of my Guildmates made a bet that Serenity / Method clear Nighthold in under 2 Days.. I guess hes wrong

Sounds like another tier where very few of these so-called "mythic raiders" will finish the tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    Sounds like another tier where very few of these so-called "mythic raiders" will finish the tier.
    I expect big Star Augur nerfs once the race is over, like Helya level.

If its such a road block for these top guilds at 900+ ilvl with full traits and BiS legendaries then the 'normal' mythic raider won't have a chance.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    Well, Tomb of Sargeras is not necessarily linked to 7.2. Assuming 7.2 comes out a month or two before ToS, the less hardcore guilds will have new traits to help power through those later mythic bosses.

10+ Year Old Account
    In all seriousness I hope Method or another guild kills it like...right now, would be a shame to have a landslide since these last two bosses mostly seem like they are going to execution. Makes it a hell of a lot more interesting.

I find it funny when a boss lives for 1 day and people already start calling it unkillable by "lesser" guilds. Seems like you guys started playing the game in September 2016.

http://imgur.com/a/W7pCa

Ways to beat a boss with a 3 minute enrage from start of last phase and a 700k+ dps requirement

Edit
    Also Nagura is known for Playing "restokin" she did it on heyla progression and posted a video.

Good chance they 2.5 healed.
    Last edited by Moshots; 2017-01-28 at 01:31 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohoots View Post

Ways to beat a boss with a 3 minute enrage from start of last phase and a 700k+ dps requirement
    I wonder if they went S2M for even higher execute damage (although overall would suffer as a result)

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll bet mages and locks were at or near the bottom. Smh... Shadow is still ridiculous in its current state.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    I find it funny when a boss lives for 1 day and people already start calling it unkillable by "lesser" guilds. Seems like you guys started playing the game in September 2016.
    I find it funny when people still don't understand how gear works in Legion and why it's bad design and in no way comparable to previous expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohoots View Post

Wish it would show more than just 12 or 13 people. Can't scroll through it for some reason.

In previous expansions the top guilds were working at an ilvl equal to the highest previous tier. They were under-geared for the end bosses because they didn't have months of farm from the bosses before it.
    Now thanks to titanforge the top guilds are already at the intended itemlevel with 4 out of 13 Serenity members listed on wowprogress having a higher average item level then the boss dropped (905)

When the 'scrub' guilds get to Star Augur they will be similarly geared. Not vastly overgeared like in previous expansions. And they won't have the skill, or the class stacking, to get through it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Wish it would show more than just 12 or 13 people. Can't scroll through it for some reason.
    I assume the profiles of the missing people have not been updated yet. hence not showing up in the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    I wonder if they went S2M for even higher execute damage (although overall would suffer as a result)
    Nagura is known for Playing "restokin" she did it on heyla progression and posted a video of them wiping at like 10% trying to 4 1/2 heal with her restokin (with a timestamp before Method had killed it)

Good chance they 2.5 healed and had 4 Priests. maybe STM but most likely just cause shadow has best 2 target cleave by a MILE of any class right now,.
    Last edited by Moshots; 2017-01-28 at 01:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    In previous expansions the top guilds were working at an ilvl equal to the highest previous tier. They were under-geared for the end bosses because they didn't have months of farm from the bosses before it.
    Now thanks to titanforge the top guilds are already at the intended itemlevel with 4 out of 13 Serenity members listed on wowprogress having a higher average item level then the boss dropped (905)

When the 'scrub' guilds get to Star Augur they will be similarly geared.
    No, they will be 925 titanforged from weeks of farming HC and whatever mythic bosses they can do.

/thread

No, they will be 925 titanforged from weeks of farming HC and whatever mythic bosses they can do.

/thread
    Right, because getting 30 extra ilvl's happens so often...