TFW weekend political news is more exciting than the race in WoW.

So Grand Magistrix has lasted a while. Can someone explain whats super difficult about her?

Quote Originally Posted by oodle View Post
    So Grand Magistrix has lasted a while. Can someone explain whats super difficult about her?
    Considering none of the 40 people currently on the boss are going to answer you, why not read the dungeon journal?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Arcanetic ring doesn't stop when it gets to where she casts it but continues through.

More abilities echo to other phases such as delphuric beam. She will continue casting spanning singularity through phases 2 and 3 as well.

I'm guessing that it's an incredibly long fight where the mechanics aren't hard per say individually but you need to do it for 10+ Minutes without any mistakes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Deleted
    tbh just from reading journal the one change that'd make me scared the most would be orbs, i mean on hc you don't care and can just take one and go straight through the wall of orbs so even people who fuck up can survive easily, but they deal 4m in mythic so that's a nope, and that 2nd wave of orbs (the one where she chains them back to back) would probably be downright dirty on mythic when it expands again and you have to dodge both rings
    maybe there's some additional mechanic on mythic that allows you to choose the positioning of the elementals and/or elisande better tho
    Last edited by mmocf2aa074f10; 2017-01-29 at 05:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugus View Post
    Can't fix stupid; just carry on. It's like teaching a chimp calculus.

- - - Updated - - -

FUCKING LOL

Kuznam Reaction to Serenity NH Progression Drama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6HoD959Gjg
    Video was great, the rest of your post meaningless. This video redeems your slander of Chimps.

I don't play the game anymore but I just watched a video of Elisande and it looks like a really cool boss (better than guldan that's for sure). The mythic version has potential for sure.

9/10 is the new 6/7

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    mechanics.

last three bosses are gonna be hard

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    9/10 is the new 6/7
    I give this comment 5/7, well said

10+ Year Old Account
    US/EU are so petty. Go OCE.

Deleted
    Lucky that Paragon is not raiding anymore or this entertaining thread would have already been over 60 pages ago.

Those Hitler videos stopped being funny years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Ralahast View Post
    I give this comment 5/7, well said
    I rate your post 5/10, like most NA "hardcore raiding guilds." :^)

How do we get Paragon to come back? We need someone to teach these kids how to 9/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    How do we get Paragon to come back? We need someone to teach these kids how to 9/10.
    You can't, they're paraGONE.

10+ Year Old Account
    So raid has lasted 5 days so far. Guessing they kill 9/10 right before the reset, but get Guldan early next week.

Mechanics. It's doable on paper but insane to execute.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    US/EU are so petty. Go OCE.
    Indeed. I'm rooting for Aussies too, even though they are on opposite side of planet and I've never been there. Their previous "US 1st" video was awesome.