Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huifang View Post
    How do you know that when he was in Nighthold all day long?
    Just look his activity. Can we stop talking about this looser's Guild. The next kill will be from scratch, they put augur at 2% yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    I rate your post 5/10, like most NA "hardcore raiding guilds." :^)
    http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/5-7

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yanomamii View Post
    Just look his activity. Can we stop talking about this looser's Guild. The next kill will be from scratch, they put augur at 2% yesterday.
    Wow! His activity gave you that intel? Everything shows 11 hours ago and you already assume he was benched. Damn this race never seize to amaze me.

can someone please hurry up and kill gul'dan pls so this thread can stop the fanboism and start the '<insert class here> is shit cause it wasnt used in a wf kill' nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    impressive that raiding is now about how many characters with bis legendaries you can buy :thinking:
    I see this is your first world first race. Welcome!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominus89 View Post
    I see this is your first world first race. Welcome!
    Truth usually hurts. What is this ?
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

I have been really enjoying the whole thing. I have been lurking around for a while and finally bothered signing up. I love all the different points of view and little allegiances that are formed during a world first race. Id love to see Method hit back early today and for the last couple to be nip and tuck. Take it to after the reset and see what happens.

Do you thing any guild other than Limit or Method can take Star Augur world 3rd ?

Quote Originally Posted by Yunyuns View Post
    Do you thing any guild other than Limit or Method can take Star Augur world 3rd ?
    AFK R started a day later and caught up incredibly fast, they were going as fast as top 3 guilds. So if they're on the same level as Serenity/Exorsus it should be dead soon for them.

forget method, they are fucking DEAD

Deleted
    To be honest, I think we'll only see 4 guilds (maybe 5) take down Star Augur this week. Most guilds just doesn't have the roster to be able to stack burst/execute classes like Serenity and Exorsus could.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    forget method, they are fucking DEAD
    Because they are one boss late? Let's not jump into conclusions.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    To be honest, I think we'll only see 4 guilds (maybe 5) take down Star Augur this week. Most guilds just doesn't have the roster to be able to stack burst/execute classes like Serenity and Exorsus could.
    They should buy some well geared 54 traits SP/rogue/warri imo.

Deleted
    At this point it should be clear that us and Serenity are way above the rest.

Other guilds just do not cut it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grosfaisan View Post
    Because they are one boss late? Let's not jump into conclusions.
    We're coming up to a 3 day lead they're fighting against, judging from statistics it's historically unlikely they will take the win at this point.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

The mmo-champion hivemind is so fucking schizophrenic. Like 3 days ago it was non-stop, "Method is da bestist and cannot lose cause they have a brand!" and now it's all, "lol Method r dead!"

I feel like there's some kind of case study for insanity here.
    Last edited by OrcsRLame; 2017-01-29 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    At this point it should be clear that us and Serenity are way above the rest.

Other guilds just do not cut it.
    I think they had a lot to prove going into Nighthold. After all the trash talk prior to Legion, losing out on the last two races was strong motivator to go above and beyond to prepare and push this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    4/5?
    3 is possible if the Koreans can class stack enough.
    Don't see anyone else making it.

Method has been stuck on it for so long the only way I see them get passed it is a god try where everything goes beyond perfect.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    We're coming up to a 3 day lead they're fighting against, judging from statistics it's historically unlikely they will take the win at this point.
    miracles happen. for all we know, method will get one of those 1 in a million attempts on elisande and miraculously kill her before other guilds.
    Not that i think it will happen. at this point i expect serenity to win.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    4/5?
    3 is possible if the Koreans can class stack enough.
    Don't see anyone else making it.

Method has been stuck on it for so long the only way I see them get passed it is a god try where everything goes beyond perfect.
    Maybe they should also pay a visit to some "not to be named" marketplaces for easy fully geared Characters.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".