If Magistrix survives this reset which looks possible, Method isn't gonna be that far behind. The practice time and knowing what to gear for Elisandre will certainly give exorsus and Serenity an advantage, but One extra boss of gear isn't gonna make or break the race.

Edit: also I'm trolling about pyrdaz because of all the people that keep saying "its not that bad" compared to the good legendaries available. I would be utterly astonished if there was a single dps using it unless they simply had nothing better available for the guilds that killed Auger. That fight is a pure dps check that phases get exponentially harder as they last longer, and people are already dropping healers to squeeze out a little bit more dps. The idea of dropping a ton of dps in favor of a random heal that doesn't line up when you want it is crazy. People are better off with the legendaries that give them a controlled heal than pyrdaz if they're going for the "shitty utility legendary" path.
    Last edited by Killface1; 2017-01-29 at 05:35 PM.

Not that surprising imo.
    After all it seems to be a dps check and there is only so much you can do if you dont meet the dps requirment. Apparantly they just dont and that wont change in those 2 days and probably wont in the next 2 days.
    Whatever the reason for that my be. Suboptimal comp, less gear on alts or just slightly worse players (dps-wise) overall. I suspect it's a combination of those.

They might be on par with serenity in other areas (strats, execution...) but since that dps-check wall exists, they wont get through this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    They are a lot behind, yeah but it's still not unlikely for them to get wf guldan. Method also killed helya couple of days before any other guild.
    couple of days?

Method:
    Helya Mythic
    Killed Nov 18, 2016 14:27:54 GMT

Serenity:
    Helya Mythic
    Killed Nov 19, 2016 03:51:57 GMT

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jok404 View Post
    Hey, that was awesome, i laughed a lot! Thank you very much for this! The translation is wonderful!
    glad you liked it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    couple of days before any other guild.
    Except Serenity killed Helya at the same day.

Deleted
    Anyone knows if the runes(1500vers) are working for nh mythic progression right now? I could imagine, if not already done, serenity will keep them for guldan, but might use it on elisandre monday/tuesday to push the boss and get a sneak peak on guldan, and then for sure using it on guldan next week. We will see, nonetheless i think we will see a lot last minute(before reset) kills due to guilds decide to use the runes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badster View Post
    Jadelolz talks in an interview about the Serenity lockout drama:

old but gold, very good lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Killface1 View Post
    If Magistrix survives this reset which looks possible, Method isn't gonna be that far behind. The practice time and knowing what to gear for Elisandre will certainly give exorsus and Serenity an advantage, but One extra boss of gear isn't gonna make or break the race.

Edit: also I'm trolling about pyrdaz because of all the people that keep saying "its not that bad" compared to the good legendaries available. I would be utterly astonished if there was a single dps using it unless they simply had nothing better available for the guilds that killed Auger. That fight is a pure dps check that phases get exponentially harder as they last longer, and people are already dropping healers to squeeze out a little bit more dps. The idea of dropping a ton of dps in favor of a random heal that doesn't line up when you want it is crazy. People are better off with the legendaries that give them a controlled heal than pyrdaz if they're going for the "shitty utility legendary" path.
    Multiple people in Serenity are using prydaz over a dps legendary because it's an amazing progress legendary.. most dps legendarys do not give a massive boost like they did in EN/ToV, so taking something that allows perhaps anothher dps to be taken over a healer is an autowin for a high tier progression guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleuria View Post
    Multiple people in Serenity are using prydaz over a dps legendary because it's an amazing progress legendary.. most dps legendarys do not give a massive boost like they did in EN/ToV, so taking something that allows perhaps anothher dps to be taken over a healer is an autowin for a high tier progression guild.
    Even without an extra healer is reduces the strain on the healers which means results in less deaths
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badster View Post
    Jadelolz talks in an interview about the Serenity lockout drama:

lmao

What is the story behind this?!

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalec View Post
    lmao

What is the story behind this?!
    http://kotaku.com/top-world-of-warcr...age-1791714609

Deleted
    Viklund and Nagura have a Prydaz equipped on their armory page, dunno about the others.
    Last edited by mmoc8d916160dc; 2017-01-29 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleuria View Post

Link me some logs and I'll believe it. Until then

Sephuz makes sense on a fight with inturrupts. 25% haste is not to be laughed at.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    Yeah, well at this point, it's nearly impossible for Method to pull out WF Gul'dan

Honestly hoping Limit gets top 3.
    Actually, still possible, but they have to kill augur now, so they can start making strat for elisande next two days (which is a lot of time, probably by it they will have a splid strat already) and hope no one kill elisande in the next two days.

From there, after reset, hope to get bis items and titanforged, and dont get stuck on reclear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

world first has already been taken, NH mythic went up on north korean server today where all bosses were promptly 1shot by kim jong un raid team.

when asked about the matter he had this to say: "waiting for the usa raid cant wait to world first donald trump!"
    Insert cringe politically charged signature here

Quote Originally Posted by burek View Post
    Фьюжн 8/10
    QFT.

LOOOOOL At Method. Just LUL.

Putin followers coming strong lul
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lmao the other russian guild 8/10 !!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Фьюжн 8/10

Holy.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by burek View Post
    Фьюжн 8/10
    who are they lmao?