Deleted
    This shitty meme that Method is out of the race needs to die

I remember back in T11 when FTH was the first guild to reach Sinestra and everyone was saying it was over for Paragon. Yet Paragon managed to catch up 1 day later and killed Sinestra 3 days before FTH did.
    Even Method, who got to Sinestra 3 days after FTH managed to get World 2nd Sinestra, 1 day before FTH got her down.

We don't know how difficult Gul'dan is at all. Method is not out of the race, saying that is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunyuns View Post
    What if the reset allows Limit to clean the raid even before EU guilds can raid again ?
    Being a boss or two behind right now is gear limit won't have in the reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Zackie View Post
    You mean like when Pyllero hands out the tactics for the last few bosses to DT after Serenity is done? :thinking:
    I don't follow guilds from that close (not like I'd have a chance, even if I had the serious curiosity), but damn, my idea is not as unique as I thought.

Well, I mean I would give it to the third place in the race, because with all respect DT is not going to squeeze Method's balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    HFC Nihilum...
    I didn't quite talk about handing out info from guild to guild but from the top 1 guild to top 3(?) to push top 2 even more down.
    But I guess it works on lower scale as well.
    Last edited by Lei; 2017-01-30 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zackie View Post
    But wait, Limit doesn't day raid so that couldn't possibly happen, right?
    They don't have to. EU servers don't reset until overnight in the NA.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post

I remember back in T11 when FTH was the first guild to reach Sinestra and everyone was saying it was over for Paragon. Yet Paragon managed to catch up 1 day later and killed Sinestra 3 days before FTH did.
    Even Method, who got to Sinestra 3 days after FTH managed to get World 2nd Sinestra, 1 day before FTH got her down.

We don't know how difficult Gul'dan is at all. Method is not out of the race, saying that is ridiculous.
    Yeah... could be that Sinestra was extreme bugged and all progress on here during that 1 day (and even during the whole week) was completely useless because core parts of the fight got changed with the ID reset. It was not even remotely the same situation as it is right now.

Plus we struggled to reclear BoT...
    Gaze into the heart of N'Zoth.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    HFC Nihilum...
    Pwnanza is way better example. Remember them? They finished top 5 in HFC and swore it had nothing to do with the fact that their new recruid left Method mid-progress and had all the tactics and weak auras. Then they got some weird sponsorship, renamed into DRAGONS something, didn't even finish in top 50 in EN and disappeared.

Why is the other Russian guild not listed on WoWProgress anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Mystiik View Post
    They were caught exploiting Stargle Bargle.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Creative abuse of ingame bugs. Just russian things. Look up earlier in the thread before Serenity got their Elisande kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Emancptr View Post
    You're looking at prices for content that isn't relevant anymore and you're not including things like Mythic+ sales which are much more lucrative than ToV and 7/7 Mythics. 7/7 Mythic went for $1-2k for the first couple of weeks that it is out (if you're running splits you can double down on that). Mythic+ sales were going for upwards of $150-200 for a 10 and around $1,000 for a 15 earlier in the expansion (30-50 minutes per run on each of those). Mythic+ sales are still relatively lucrative with around $200-300 dollars for a package that usually takes boosters 1-2 hours to complete. Split that money 4 ways and it's $20-30 per hour.

We haven't even really started on Gul'dan boosting, which will be immense because it has a Mount and Tier pieces associated with the gear (both things that usually drive prices up). As a comparison, Archimonde boosts (just archimonde) were $20-50 ($20 for last 6 months of expac, but roughly $50 for the first little bit) just for the moose mount. This means if you were one of the people that did 2,000+ Archimonde's and you averaged $30 per boost you made more than 60k last year. And that is before you start accounting for Challenge Mode boosts in that expansion. I know people that made 100-200k during HFC sales.

I'm honestly not posting this information to brag. I'm just trying to get people to actually understand how profitable boosting really is. Yes, you're probably playing the game for 60 hours a week in order to make that kind of money. But if you want to, boosting is a 50-75k/year job.
    I'd rather make 50-75k a year with a career doing it for 40 hours a week and not a career that can be killed off super easy.

In the tiny off chance that this is not a troll.

They exploited Star Augur by having a WW monk taunt the boss in p3 to get the add summoning debuff, Transcendence out of the room to drop the add and then come back. Effectively removing it from the fight.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Method forever behind LUL

Deleted
    2 weeks ban for exploiting star augur fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post

Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    I'd rather make 50-75k a year with a career doing it for 40 hours a week and not a career that can be killed off super easy.
    Yeah, I'm not arguing it's a great way to live and a lifelong career. I'm just explaining to people the depth and realities of real $$ sales. And how, at least in the short term, it is viable for people.

I'm at work, had to quickly sift through the posts so I was unable to read back 30+ pages. Thanks for the update, tight race!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emancptr View Post
    Yeah, I'm not arguing it's a great way to live and a lifelong career. I'm just explaining to people the depth and realities of real $$ sales. And how, at least in the short term, it is viable for people.
    Don't forget to file your taxes!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Wuky View Post
    Yeah... could be that Sinestra was extreme bugged and all progress on here during that 1 day (and even during the whole week) was completely useless because core parts of the fight got changed with the ID reset. It was not even remotely the same situation as it is right now.

Plus we struggled to reclear BoT...
    Yeah no shit, but even with bugs Paragon managed to beat FTH by 3 days.
    It's not over for Method because they're 1 boss behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Any idea how you would remove split runs without horribly penalizing people who enjoy raiding with their alts?
    - make the first two weeks of a new raid count as a holiday
    - make an extra gear tab in your collections
    - if you kill a boss on HC or MY while this holiday all of the possible gear he drops is available accountwide (like heirlooms) but vanishes after the holiday is over
    - the loot that actually dropped you can keep

This would make skill count instead of drop luck, every raider could have every class available and farming would be limited to artifact power for whatever classes you wanted to play. The raid could be tuned exactly to the available gear and nerfed after the holiday.

Deleted
    Limit stuck for 4 days already LUL, they need those resets for gearing up to compensate for less skill