Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    What kind of evidence do you want? Isn't the fact that all 3 belongs to the same person enough and they're all being used on progress at the same time?
    That would be evidence, correct.
    Also great job in not mentioning that is has been happening by every high end guild since back in the early days .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    That would be evidence, correct.
    Also great job in not mentioning that is has been happening by every high end guild since back in the early days .
    Never said it didn't happen before, it happens all the time, but does that make it okay?

10+ Year Old Account
    Exorsus 5/10 it seems

Deleted
    Woozie21 got a point though, all top guilds does it so no reason to single out Serenity

ok how is that evidence when everything else he said isnt

cmon buddy this owuld never hold up in bozzelcourt
    Brewmaster Icy-Veins Guide Writer

http://www.wowprogress.com/

im just gunna leave this here.............

Never said it didn't happen before, it happens all the time, but does that make it okay?
    I think yes it does.

Deleted
    Because it has been OK for 10 years now? Singling out one guild that does in over 3 pages and constantly bringing it up is pathetic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Febo View Post
    I think yes it does.
    Oh boy a lot of illegal things in life are okay for you in that case if "It happen before, so its ok"

Quote Originally Posted by Leadros View Post
    how can it even be legal for them to account share that much? they should get banned tbh its against the ToS
    It's not legal, but the guy is either paying for 3 accounts per month to keep his healers separated so he can account share or he bought two more copies of the game and transferred them over for them to be shared. Blizzard don't care about account sharing like this because they are making money off it.

Quote Originally Posted by rauta View Post
    You never know if they married each other to get same surname. You know, gay marriage is possible nowadays.
    Still not allowed, it's only legal to share you account with ONE of your children, spouses aren't allowed. Either way the above mentioned is account sharing more than once even if it were a child playing, it's obviously shared through more than just one other person.

Quote Originally Posted by Costa View Post
    Kuznam is on his Holy Pala Acurielle he had to re roll cuz guild no healers feelsbadman
    That's not his Holy Paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Or you could provide evidence? Instead of "I played with them for years"?
    I thought making wild claims and consipricy theories wasn't allowed on this website? Your posts seem to be full of them without providing a shred of evidence to back up your claim.
    https://gyazo.com/451ffcb536d166f6e10d993c39dba554

Notice how Sokilla and Mandrai belong to the same person? Also if you scroll down Acurielle is on the list as well before it was transferred to Twisting Nether and off that battle.net license.

Deleted
    So you are okay with it if I tell you who is/used to do it as well?

Deleted
    US 6/10M?

Ooooh.

Deleted
    Alacrity leading the purist bracket and Exorsus leading the cheater bracket atm according to bozzel.

Limit disqualified from both since they dayraided and that's the ultimate sin.

Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    US 6/10M?

Ooooh.
    us starts a day earlier and is ahead what a surprise OOOOOOOOOH DAM IS US GONNA WIN ?

shoutout to the method.gg writer in the thread how u doin
    Brewmaster Icy-Veins Guide Writer

Wow Exorsus going ham! AnnAyo is god healer though so makes sense

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    us starts a day earlier and is ahead what a surprise OOOOOOOOOH DAM IS US GONNA WIN ?
    Make Raiding Great Again!

Deleted
    If limit gets 6 kills in 8 hours, eu top guilds will do this in 4. Exorsus is not eu :-P :-D

Deleted
    So you are okay with it if I tell you who is/used to do it as well?
    All I am saying is that its pathetic singling out one guild that does it when you know damn well every guild in the top 20? 50? 100? does exactly the same.
    It shows your bias against one guild that you feel like you need to bring it up for 3/4 pages in a row in a very childish manner.
    I would have expected more from Moderators.

Does it happen? Yes.
    Does Serenity do it? Yes, it has been proven multiple times going back to their Method days.
    Does anyone care anymore? Not really.

Deleted
    First EU 05/10 (Exorsus)