So does anyone else plan on actually killing this or did they just give up like a bunch of butthurt babies?

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    So does anyone else plan on actually killing this or did they just give up like a bunch of butthurt babies?
    who knows, the only us guild is 8/10 the other 2 EU have 3 more days before their reset. they are all tight lipped.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

Quote Originally Posted by laplacedemon View Post
    Did Serenity change their healing roster by the way or are they just using their millionth alts and stuff? I can't seem to recognize any names they have now compared to people they had at ~EN.
    Beerek quit at the beginning of the expac, then Aladya quit around EN time, Zaelia is a pro HOTS player now(even though it's been rumored he played r shaman?) and i think couple of guys they recruited for Legion turned out to be not good enough. It's a complete mess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    Beerek quit at the beginning of the expac, then Aladya quit around EN time, Zaelia is a pro HOTS player now(even though it's been rumored he played r shaman?) and i think couple of guys they recruited for Legion turned out to be not good enough. It's a complete mess.
    what a load of shit. they lost nothing of value. were far ahead even... and still lost.

Deleted
    Did Serenity change their healing roster by the way or are they just using their millionth alts and stuff? I can't seem to recognize any names they have now compared to people they had at ~EN.
    The Shaman / Druid / Paladin are all owned by Gamko (The Druid - Mandrai). Being played by other chars. Kuznam is playing the Paladin for example.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    what a load of shit. they lost nothing of value. were far ahead even... and still lost.
    Read his post again. The marked makes no sense at all.

You could not be more wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    They lost their complete healing core they had since BRF.

Quote Originally Posted by ruediruempel View Post
    Does anybody know what so hard on this boss?
    I was told most of the fight is a complete snoozefest (for the rank1 racers) but the last Demon Within phase is actually pretty hard.

Deleted
    Its not the players fault that Blizzard made an expansion where characters are literally unplayable if they get bad legendary drops. Players are forced to use other peoples alts instead of their own main. We did not invite this system, nor do we thank Blizzard for it. Players should not be blamed for it. You might not recognise the toon names, but its the same people you know.

I dont get how people are trying to come up with any reason to not believe that the guild that got World 3rd Archimonde can't get world first now.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    I dont get how people are trying to come up with any reason to not believe that the guild that got World 3rd Archimonde can't get world first now.
    It's pretty easy when they're the same guild that cheated to get world third Helya and ended up 18th.

Ok i followed this topic a while now and normally i only read the threads on mmo to get some intresting insights from other ppl about wow... BUT now - after reading trough all the last pages i have to comment on the actions of one member here;

Conflux - how can a single human on this planet be soooo dumb!?... wtf is wrong with you - are you 12 years old or something?! or are you an adult being with an iq like a banana?... just wtf "mindblown.gif"

over and out - had to say this.
    rip : strong first post

Deleted
    ah ok now i understand serentiy has healer problems. Maybe next tier they will be stronger.

It's pretty easy when they're the same guild that cheated to get world third Helya and ended up 18th.
    18th, most likely because of the ban no?

Lets see, world 3-5th on every tier since ToT.
    I have absolutely no problem understanding this. They didn't cheat on any of those bosses, but one time on Helya and they are clearly the worst guild in existence and will exploit every single encounter in the game.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    18th, most likely because of the ban no?

Lets see, world 3-5th on every tier since ToT.
    I have absolutely no problem understanding this. They didn't cheat on any of those bosses, but one time on Helya and they are clearly the worst guild in existence and will exploit every single encounter in the game.
    I think it had more to do with "well we got caught but here's a giant reddit post about how unfair this game is" crying about legendaries and grinding and whatever else they wanted to blame it on

I think it had more to do with "well we got caught but here's a giant reddit post about how unfair this game is" crying about legendaries and grinding and whatever else they wanted to blame it on
    You mean those sentiment echo'd by every other top guild?

Exorsus' gm used it as a platform to rant about issues he perceived with the game, given people largely don't pay attention to them and write them off (like you have done) at any opportunity due to not being from US/rest of EU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WAYNEjohnson View Post
    Ok i followed this topic a while now and normally i only read the threads on mmo to get some intresting insights from other ppl about wow... BUT now - after reading trough all the last pages i have to comment on the actions of one member here;

Conflux - how can a single human on this planet be soooo dumb!?... wtf is wrong with you - are you 12 years old or something?! or are you an adult being with an iq like a banana?... just wtf "mindblown.gif"

over and out - had to say this.
    rip : strong first post
    he's just a bad troll

I loved that post because most of it was straight up true.

The blame was "so bad" that Blizzard had to issue a statement and lift the legendary cap.

It was extremely valid. Also the Helya exploit should have been deemed an exploit too for Mythic Archimonde then, since it allwed you to bypass (provided you had enough battle reses) a core mechanic of P3.