Page 6 of 406 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I would love to see at least 2 bosses surviving the first mythic reset, 3 even better.. although thats extremly unlikely

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Characters are tools / means to an end. Would it be fair if in a carpenter competition you couldn't use hammer because you lost a diceroll? If there was no reason to account share, no one would do it - blame Blizzard, not the players doing everything in their power to stay ahead of competition. Adapt or die.
    Your example is not entirely correct (and comparing apples with oranges) but I'll leave it as it is.
    I said what I wanted to say for a long time and I personally don't care if it's "righ" or "wrong".
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Deleted
    Did you guys see how Danisch terrace is stacking retris?
    retri op?

I'm rooting for Nurfed since they have been kicking ass this xpac. Archimonde represent!

Quote Originally Posted by noknoknokia View Post
    Any information about ssff?
    The whole guild vanished after their last Helya kill 9 days ago.
    No one to track, its like they all deleted chars?
    Courious what happened to them, best german guild for quite some time now.
    Since 7.1.5 armory no longer works for our realm group and thus all tracking sites like wowprogress are confused. On the bright side noone can stalk our secret raid compositions now.
    Seriiw | set sail for fail (Blackrock-EU)

Quote Originally Posted by Julianor View Post
    The tier bosses will probably get focused first, unless they end up way harder.
    Depends on what the guilds get in LFR/Normal/Heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by Raamul View Post
    why didn't most guilds didn't clear Guldan yet ? what are they waiting for ? is it their schedule ? or something else.
    Most guilds are still doing split runs of Heroic/Normal. There's very little incentive for guilds to complete difficulties less than Mythic since a.) they're trying to get as much gear funneled to mains for better progression and b.) Heroic rankings aren't weighted nearly as much.

Top guilds take it slow to complete heroic/normal side by side with each split so no gear/tier especially gets wasted. These guilds are only 6-8/10H but have done it 3-5 times.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Awarth View Post
    I think if From Scratch doesn't do really good this race they will disband.
    Happy to learn that.

Deleted
    Want another mione video so gogo method :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Not that my opinion is in any shape or form better or more important but my "respect" for any top Guild is at an all time low.
    I used to respect them and look up to them due to how much better they were than me (at that time), but now all I can see is people who will do everything they can to grab that "World First" title.
    Buying Accounts, sharing Accounts, exploiting and whatnot, all without consequences are something I loathe.
    Call me stupid, silly or retarded but just as in any sports (and let's just compare this to regular sports) there are people looking up to players and cheering for them. They read newspapers about them, know everything they do etc.. You're an example for hundreds, or even thousands of people who look forward to see you perform.
    You have some kind of responsibility due to your name and fame. Don't abuse that power you have to cheat your way to the top.
    The people/Guilds who I'm talking about will know exactly what I mean but it's a shame the community doesn't bother and just says "meh everyone does it so it's fair/fine". It's not about weather it's fair but about the example you set to others. How can you even feel pride/excitement knowing you Account shared your way to World first ?
    Guess I'm just old fashioned and will be flamed and attacked for this, but it's just my 2cents on the topic which every couple of months pops up again.
    I still love reading about the progression, tactics and how everything fits together but the respect I had is long gone and will never be restored. Unless either Blizzard steps up and makes a stance (either it in making the Race something official and them actually caring about it) or the community which could step up and show they don't want to be "cheated" on anymore.
    yep you can call me Bozzel if you want if that makes you feel better.
    I don't know in what world you are living but to saying that we should compare ourselves to real sports makes no no sense at all.
    Do you actually believe that "real" atheletes are all playing fair and never cheated (used enhancing drugs)? There's a reason why so many atheletes are getting banned each year (olympics, tour de france etc.). THEY CHEAT. I don't even wanna know on what drugs some NFL players are. (same goes for any other sport)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raamul View Post
    why didn't most guilds didn't clear Guldan yet ? what are they waiting for ? is it their schedule ? or something else.
    when I raided for pulse during the first mop tier we only tried to clear the easy encounters first. (world top10)
    We had 5 splitraids. For example in HoF we killed everything but the grand empress in every split-run and then aimed for Shek'zer kills on the weekend.
    The reason for that was that we were planning on "dry running" our mythic tactic. We wiped on purpose just to get a better feeling for the encounter. (timings, debuffs, positioning etc.)

I could imagine that guilds such as method would do the same.

After doing him on heroic, I actually think Star Augur will be quite the dps check.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

EU getting world 2nd 10/10H. Non-split NA guilds have to step up their game for ToS.

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    Why? You talked bullshit, obviously people would assume you have no clue what you are talking about.
    ToV was in NO WAY a joke, if anything it was slightly overtuned (which was countered by overgearing with tf or weapon traits). There is a reason the loot was buffed by 5 itemlevels
    End bosses should not die on the hardest difficulty in 2-3 days. if they do, they are too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by jtstormrage View Post
    End bosses should not die on the hardest difficulty in 2-3 days. if they do, they are too easy.
    When should they die?

Should guilds who aren't devoting 5 characters, 60+ hours/week a month in advance, running max gear rewards (ilvl/artifact weapon/tier/legendaries) not be able to kill bosses within 300-700 attempts? Do you feel that number should be more because you feel that way or think that it'll be like Vanilla again? A time where people weren't spending even a fraction of the same amount of time as these half a dozen top guilds are now that are killing it in 2 weeks.

If players are eliminating 2 months worth of grinding in only a week by playing 5 alts and to use that advantage to raid 30-40 hours over the course of 3 days to clear a tier, more power to them. You can't judge difficulty based on literally 0.001% of the playerbase.
    Last edited by Toastyame; 2017-01-19 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jtstormrage View Post
    So were you apart of the group that killed M Helya in 2-3 days? It's more like there's so many ways to prepare for raids nowadays that it doesn't matter how many complex mechanics are added it's only a matter of a couple wipes before you understand. I mean what do you want Bliz to do? create insanely high item level requirements or what (not a bad idea actually since titanforging ruined gearing toons). On top of that, going in to tov with mythic EN gear and multiple 35+ traits put them just where they needed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Toastyame View Post
    EU getting world 2nd 10/10H. Non-split NA guilds have to step up their game for ToS.
    Not gonna happened. There's not been a real race between NA and EU for years now.

Deleted
    When should they die?

Should guilds who aren't devoting 5 characters, 60+ hours/week a month in advance, running max gear rewards (ilvl/artifact weapon/tier/legendaries) not be able to kill bosses within 300-700 attempts? Do you feel that number should be more because you feel that way or think that it'll be like Vanilla again? A time where people weren't spending even a fraction of the same amount of time as these half a dozen top guilds are now that are killing it in 2 weeks.

If players are eliminating 2 months worth of grinding in only a week by playing 5 alts and to use that advantage to raid 30-40 hours over the course of 3 days to clear a tier, more power to them. You can't judge difficulty based on literally 0.001% of the playerbase.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDr7fi1gFco

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    EU got world 3rd 10/10H, world second was Solus on US-Tichondrius but does not show up at the top of wowprogress as they are not 3/3M.