Looks like Limit is the most skilled guild this tier. Very impressive hours/boss kills. 5hrs per day compared to 12hrs+ other guilds do

Progression Schedule
    Days: Sunday - Friday
    Hours: 7:00 PM - 12:00 AM CST

From their wowprogress site.

Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    Looks like Limit is the most skilled guild this tier. Very impressive hours/boss kills. 5hrs per day compared to 12hrs+ other guilds do

Progression Schedule

Hours extended by unanimous vote, but never to encroach on daytime working hours except on the first Tuesday of mythic release.
    We will raid the first Saturday of a tier as well.

blind much?

Deleted
    in 5 hours they killed 7 bossses? Wow thats really impressive

Progression Schedule

They do say 1st Tuesday of tier is full day, other days extended just not during daytime working hours, Saturday is raiding day also.

Deleted

Progression Schedule

Jesus christ, this thread is just "Spreading misinformation left and right", just look at the time stamps on their kill, CLEARLY they raided more than 5 hours.

These threads can go full mental sometimes /jk

Deleted

Progression Schedule

Nice bait brah. Serenity killed 6th boss 4,5 hours after killing the first boss and it took Limit 7,5 hours to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Are you familiar with the terms "tactics" and "strategy"?
    Why don't Coca Cola put their recipes online?
    Yes I am familiar with those terms
    There recipe is on the back of the can they don't need to put online. I don't get where you are going with this

Progression Schedule

Well From Scratch say they start at 12 and they're still killing shit at 9 you know

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyfluff View Post
    There recipe is on the back of the can they don't need to put online. I don't get where you are going with this
    Ok, you go make me a glass of coke based on what you see on the back of the can and I'll give you the win here.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Ok, you go make me a glass of coke based on what you see on the back of the can and I'll give you the win here.
    I asked a simple question why don't top guilds stream there progress. And you want me to make a can of coke for you that's truly bizarre

I asked a simple question why don't top guilds stream there progress. And you want me to make a can of coke for you that's truly bizarre
    cause exploits obviously.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    everyone knows that it didnt happen method/sco is just making shit up already because serenity is taking that #1 ezzzzzzz, method was only able to win small 3 boss raid that no one cares about and thats that, when it comes to the real deal they shit the bed so now they need excuses.
    You are the reason i want Method to beat Serenity, so i can come here and laugh hard. Not like i care outside of that tho.

Deleted
    Holy shit, are you really that dense ?

The Coke recipe is a secret because people would COPY it.

Now apply the same logic with streams.

That was hard to do, wasn't it ?

Deleted
    Seems you aren't familiar with terms "recipe" and "ingredient".

The answer should be pretty obvious, they don't want to help the other teams to win. Someone might steal their strategy and execute it better and win just because of that. I truly hope that you are just trolling us.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I know it's hard to argue a good point, but could you at least try? It was a simple comparison to help you understand why things are handled the way they are.

Folks really, a lot of you here are the reason society is in the state it is now. Just misinformation, people bullying others, angry and offended over absolutely nothing. Seriously...

TOp guilds don't stream generally because other guild may copy their tactics in real time.

Most hardcore raiders are normal guys, like you and me, who simply choose to spend their free time (all of it) playing for progress. A lot of us (even people in this thread) could be in a guild like method or Serenity, If we had the time for it.

Let's all keep peace and love in forums please? talking crap or just being destructive in general should result in bans, seriously...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurathansal View Post
    Folks really, a lot of you here are the reason society is in the state it is now. Just misinformation, people bullying others, angry and offended over absolutely nothing. Seriously...
    It's your first time here? Every old heroic/mythic race has been exactly like this. It's why most of us keep coming, at least something happens in the WoW forums except for Nostalrius bs. A WF race wouldn't be a WF race without the thinly veiled insults, the drama, the conspiracy theories, bozzel progress, etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    french pride
    Is that some new brand of camembert?