Quote Originally Posted by Rezhial View Post
    Did you really need to make an alt account to say that?
    Not an alt account legitimately a new user. Just saw some confusion and thought I would help out. Not sure what I could do to prove that to you though...

Edit: I understand why it might look that way
    Last edited by Suru; 2017-01-31 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    time zones my son.
    Euopean part of Russia is only one hour ahead of EU, so raids reset at 10 in the morning

time zones my son.
    Eu servers all reset at the same time.
    All of Serenity and Exorsus will be ready to go when the server resets.
    How exactly are they making more time?
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

If exorsus starts with rading at 8am tomorrow, they have an 2-3 hours advantage against serenity. This could make the difference.
    You don't think Serenity will be awake and ready to go when the raid resets?

Is stars(world first yogg 0) still around? Or are asians not a part of this race?

Quote Originally Posted by Suru View Post
    Not an alt account legitimately a new user. Just saw some confusion and thought I would help out. Not sure what I could do to prove that to you tho...

Edit: I understand why it might look that way though
    Oh I don't care either way lol, I find it all pretty funny. Especially when everyone missed the point of the post.

Quote Originally Posted by Declaron View Post
    Are you genuinely suggesting that its the same time in Russia as it is in America right now?
    You do realize that both Russia and EU get to log in at the same time right? I understand one might be an hour or so ahead, but it's still the exact same time.

Similar to midnight releases for WoW. West coast gets it at midnight, east coast gets it at 3AM. That does not mean west coast has a 3 hour advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    inb4 Gul'dan takes another week and Method scores the upset
    Most wipes was what heroic Rag with 600 some? For it to take another week it would have to be impossible currently

500 + for heroic Rag

http://www.paragon.fi/node/579.html

Paragon World 2nd Archimonde 675 wipes
    Method WF Archimonde 472 wipes
    Method WF Blackhand 325 wipes
    Paragon WF Imperator 122 wipes
    Last edited by Shazzabooey; 2017-01-31 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Declaron View Post
    Are you genuinely suggesting that its the same time in Russia as it is in America right now?
    What is the definition of Time? Time isn't only what your clock shows you buddy. Do you really think timezones matter in any way for top 2 guilds?

Fact is the raids reset at the same time (time in an absolute sense) for everyone.

15+ Year Old Account
    Server reset is at the same absolute time for all EU realms.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17612252415

Maybe the poster thought it is adjusted for Russian server.

When's the last time a boss lived 2 resets, not saying this is going to happen now, but I really can't remember.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post

I think the poster was just thinking Exorsus would be definitely around for the reset as they're chained in a dungeon 24/7.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Limit hasn't done anything yet except run some mythics for alts pre-reset. Heck, it looks like they took the weekend off:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/illidan/Limit/
    Update: Limit still appears to be only running mythics on alts. I am totally not trying to discern if they're trying to stack a class.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post

yeah, i dont get why people are saying exorsus will have advantage whenever patch is up.

Deleted
    I'm just a little bit confused because exorsus has some kills after ID reset before 8am CET.

10+ Year Old Account
    Out of curiosity. This will not happen this race obviously. Who wins the race if...
    Guild A from US kills the final boss of a tier after the US reset but before the EU reset
    Guild B kill final boss after Guild A, but before for the EU reset.

Guild A killed the final boss sooner, but Guild B killed the boss on week 1 of their lockout. I am assuming this happens between the first and second weeks of mythic progression.

IMO Guild B should win, but I don't think it works like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fistface View Post
    Still over one week difference in helya kill. Thats like 25% more raiding to clear the raid which is quite significant. Care to try again? Anyway seems encore is going strong atm which is nice to see and I didn't know they raid so little. As a Person with Life im cheering for any Guild with low hours and good performance.
    You're ignorant as fuck if you think any guild in the top 20 (US or World) raids their "stated" hours on WoWProgress.

Here's a hint, you would be lucky to find any guild that didn't add HOURS and DAYS onto their stated schedule.
    Feel the hatred of 1̶0̶,̶0̶0̶0̶ 10010 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Staalsy View Post
    When's the last time a boss lived 2 resets, not saying this is going to happen now, but I really can't remember.
    That was Archimonde. He didn't even die on the first day after the second reset, but lasted until thursday.

Before Archimonde you have to go back to tier 11, i think. Except for Ra-den, but he was limited attempts. Not even Ragnaros lasted two full weeks.
    Last edited by Shazzabooey; 2017-01-31 at 07:13 PM.

Yeah, it looks like round 2 will be class stacking for the only two 9/10.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lalainne View Post
    yeah, i dont get why people are saying exorsus will have advantage whenever patch is up.
    cause wowprogress tricked me by using UTC as timestamp and not ETC. With ETC in mind no other argument would make sense how to get kills at 7 o'clock.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Staalsy View Post

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    Mythic archimonde in wod, raggy hc in fl?