https://gyazo.com/cf4ac673699ec50a2b5b5c86819b4d48

Trolled i was like ooooooo on serenity news feed then realized they just cleared heroic xD

[QUOTE=vashter;44421506]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugus View Post
    Let me guess, Method fanboy? Everyone's entitled to their opinions and you are certainly entitled to yours as well. It's just better when opinions can be supported by facts. I have supported my opinion and you are grasping at straws and making general assumptions. Good luck to you kind sir and good luck to Method; I hope their strat works out for them and they prove all the haters wrong on this.

- - - Updated - - -

"method fanboy" you are a fucking moron to state a fanboy, do you really post anyone quote "OH A FAN BOY HERE !" Seriously get a grip you jewfuck.
    I respond with kindness and you respond with racial slurs. I don't think Sco would approve of your general demeanor and attitude towards races different than your own. I have given you an opinion that I backed up with sound reasoning; your only counter is "jewfuck". That's not a very strong argument. Regardless, I still wish you the best and hope that Method does well. Everybody loves an underdog and I am no different. Good luck sir and I hope you find the joy in your life.
    Last edited by Mugus; 2017-02-01 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    I dislike them because of their arrogant video they released to announce who they were (anyone still has that?), about how they would revolutionize PvE raiding and how the WF race was basically over as soon as they decided to split off from Method. How they mocked Sco and made a big fuss about recruiting across the Atlantic with Furty and Slootbag.

I hope they fail only because of that. I don't dislike any of their players in particular, but I'm more fond of teams that work hard and deliver results without running their mouths like a bunch of pricks.

What they did was like the Miami Heat "not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4..." reveal. I'm more of a San Antonio Spurs fan.
    What video?

Skickat från min ONEPLUS A3003 via Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    I doubt it's a split, otherwise it's pretty weird, they killed mythic Augur 45 minutes ago then 30 minutes later there's loot from Elisande in their log, might be that their setup is exactly the same.

Maybe they have some weird split system and only cleared 8/10 hc first
    Yeah but the ilevel of characters was kind of low except one and with only 1st boss down.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Is it just me or have people been making some version of this comment for about 5 pages now? Time to find something new to discuss lol.
    What do you suggest we discuss in a thread based on the WF First? There really isn't anything going on besides speculation. I am open to suggestions.

[QUOTE=Mugus;44421597]
    Quote Originally Posted by vashter View Post

I respond with kindness and you respond with racial slurs. I don't think Sco would approve of your general demeanor and attitude towards races different than your own. I have given you an opinion that I backed up with sound reasoning; your only counter is "jewfuck". That's not a very strong argument. Regardless, I still wish you the best and hope that Method does well. Everybody loves an underdog and I am no different. Good luck sir and I hope you finding the joy in your life.
    you are the one always bashing at people calling others fan boy for no reason , Oh ya you are different mate.. in fact are you a fan boy? <snip>
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2017-02-02 at 06:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jappse View Post
    What video?

Skickat från min ONEPLUS A3003 via Tapatalk
    I guess this one, https: // www . youtube . com/watch?v=Ad-gRhv4r48

15+ Year Old Account
    The fact that Exorsus are doing Heroic splits probably means they got deep into Gul'dan and know who they need to gear and got unlucky in the Mythic clear. Serenity has gotten some insane RNG this clear and funneled it to a lot of the new alts.
    Exorsus hasn't killed Star Augur or Elisandre yet on this lockout. Method has killed Elisandre so they are on Guldan. Serenity is on Elisandre.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Serenity and Exorsus both seem to know exactly who they need to gear for Gul'dan and are using their valuable time doing it right now. Method on the other hand jumped straight to Gul'dan without gearing any new alts. Either Method knows something the other two guilds don't (entirely possible when they have Rogerbrown) or they are much further behind than anyone thought (behind to the point where they don't have the info needed to decide comp).
    I'd be more curious to see the different comps before I made too much of a call on this. Method's comp may have been ideal enough with their resources for Gul'dan or got lucky enough on drops. Even still I do think Serenity or Exorsus will probably snag the first. Seems like Serenity and Exorsus were more capable of switching in and out classes, maybe better prepped than Method was for this tier when it comes to class stacking. I'd have to look at the comps for Augur and Elisande to really make an educated guess on that. But it could just be as you said, Method has no clue and is looking for clues while the other two have a plan already.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=vashter;44421674]

you are the one always bashing at people calling others fan boy for no reason , Oh ya you are different mate.. in fact are you a fan boy? <snip>
    High or Tired? I'm going High.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    Exorsus hasn't killed Star Augur or Elisandre yet on this lockout. Method has killed Elisandre so they are on Guldan. Serenity is on Elisandre.
    Serenity have killed mythic Ellisande again right away. They also just cleared there HC run (see the loot is Gul'dan loot) and i would assume are now going back to Mythic Gul'dan somepoint soon. so there is that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad-gRhv4r48 <-- so much of someone said this guild going revolutionize pve, when there was already multiple guilds who already revolutionize pve... e.e I don't even think serenity realize it.

Deleted
    Wow you are so late, Exorsus killed starboy 1 hour ago, and Serenity downed elisandre 2 hours ago

Method 9/10
    Serenity 9/10
    Exorsus 8/10

Edit: Exorsus also 9/10 40mins ago
    Last edited by mmocd097ae163f; 2017-02-01 at 09:13 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Serenity is on Gul'dan. You can see that Inf got the Mythic Elisande achievement an hour ago in their guild feed.

Deleted
    All three guilds are already on Guldan.

Correct Method is on Gul'dan and has not done any heroic splits. Serenity however has cleared 9/10 (kill Elisandre almost 2 hours ago and finished their heroic clear 35 mins ago meaning they are now on GD with their heroics done). Exorsus is 9/10 (killing Elisandre an hour ago and they finished their heroics 20 mins ago meaning they are now on GD with their heroics done)
    Last edited by BeatdownBrigade; 2017-02-01 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vashter View Post

I have showed you nothing but kindness and have given my opinion along with my reasoning behind it. You have responded with "jewfuck" and a meme? This is not the way of an enlightened mind sir.

Why are you so angry? There has been no bashing unless you consider a different opinion bashing. Open up your mind to new ideas, until you do so you will not grow as a human being. In the end, isn't that the goal? To be better tomorrow then we were today.

Calling someone a fanboy isn't an insult, it's merely a statement of fact. I am terribly sorry if it offends you but maybe you should be looking at the reason why you are getting upset? Trouble with family, in the bedroom, in school, etc can have a drastic impact on a person and cause them to lash out. I suspect that is true in your case. Take the time necessary to fix whatever is wrong, this is just a video game after all.

Good luck to you and I hope you get your life sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Epsi View Post
    All three guilds are already on Guldan.
    Exorsus isn't, you can see that right after their Elisande kill they got Gul'Dan loot, which means they're still doing splits. Not sure if they're doing another one or finally back in mythic again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    Exorsus isn't, you can see that right after their Elisande kill they got Gul'Dan loot, which means they're still doing splits. Not sure if they're doing another one or finally back in mythic again.
    They are on Guldan, downed Elisandre 40 min ago
    proof: http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...�мек/simple

Quote Originally Posted by noknoknokia View Post
    I guess they killed hc Gul'dan right after her then, which is why i got confused. Man, they have some weird-ass gearing up strategy

Quote Originally Posted by noknoknokia View Post
    boy, you are slow