Deleted

Brawler guilds hexos bugged

Has anyone actually beat it? He drops a shirt btw.

he is randomly porting two times after the start, resulting in an instant loose

Deleted
    I found if you just stand still the entire fight it doesn't bug out and you can kill him (it only ticks for about 100k)

Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post
    Has anyone actually beat it? He drops a shirt btw.

he is randomly porting two times after the start, resulting in an instant loose
    don't touch the camera for the first 2 seconds, it bugs out yea.
    after that you can either keep standing still and take minor tick damage, or turn around avoiding the beams

10+ Year Old Account
    I find Hexos completly impossible to do.

I tried him 7 times now, which has taken forever to do in the first place.

EVERY single time, he somehow bug. I turn him like he is suppose to be turned, but I constantly get "too slow" and the fight is over.

I don't mean to sound like a douche, but I come from a CS "almost pro" background so mouse movement is basically perfect for me. I used to do Hexos back in MoP/WoD (can't remember if he was in both, but still) just for fun and to kind of annoy those who struggled with him (I'm evil I know). I maybe done him 20 times, always on the first try.

The reason i say that it's not ME it's HIM, I'm not too slow, he is simply undoable.

I almost got him the first try, like 5%

Haven't got him since.

Deleted
    just faced him

if you dont move at all, he doesnt bug, but the dmg will eventually get very high and kill you, but i think ill find some workarounds

- - - Updated - - -

just killed hexos, here is the guide:

1. dont move at all while you enter the arena. DONT MOVE ANYTHING.
    2. he will port you twice, if you have moved you die here.
    3. after the last port you have two options
    a. you can move him reglarly and kill him
    b. you dont move him and everytime hexos gets hit by the purple shit youll take some dmg. for me, the dmg became higher and higher and killed me pretty fast, so i went with option a. which was a save and easy kill

Wow you can stand in the beam and not instantly die? Looks like I will finally kill this one on the 3rd expansion

at least it's way easier now with 2 button dps rotations xD