Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I added Talent Compare this weekend!

https://raidbots.com/simbot/talents

Nightly version of SimC is also automatically updated every 24 hours so a fresh version is always easily available.

Happy simming!
    Creator of Raidbots.com

Raidbots is now using a "Weekly" build by default (built late monday/early tuesday to line up with raid lockouts). Nightly and Release are still available in the Advanced Options but most folks should now get a more up-to-date experience than by using the latest Release (which often gets a bit long
    Creator of Raidbots.com

Good job. I've been advising simcraft for guild members who want better comparisons for their characters, but they usually get confused with it. I'll be recommending your site!

Is there anything in this for tanks? Any plans?

Quote Originally Posted by Lynkeus View Post
    Is there anything in this for tanks? Any plans?
    SimulationCraft doesn't have a dedicated tank dev right now so support it pretty hit and miss. It's definitely on my list to make it easier to set up tank sims (different boss enemies, number of enemies, etc) but it's been a lower priority. Advanced mode supports just about anything so if you dig into setting up tank sims, you can run those sims and the report page will display TMI stats (and you can always click through to the full SimC report)
    Creator of Raidbots.com

Fairly large update to Gear Compare - it now handles sets of items to make it easier/possible to compare things like trinket combinations, legendary loadouts, and set bonuses.
    Creator of Raidbots.com

Few tidbits:

Upgraded to 8 CPU VMs so your simulation should feel a bit snappier once it is processing.

Added "Duplicate Gearset" button to Gear Compare to help a bit with entering the same gear multiple times.

Worked with SimC devs to find some rare but persistent race conditions. Also added a bit more robustness/retry logic for various sim failures. So simulations should success more consistently (failure rate should go down from 1-in-100 to more like 1-in-500).
    Creator of Raidbots.com