Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    The following message has been deemed too long for Trump Supporter Understanding.

Please try again keeping all words to under two syllables and no longer than five letters long.

For Example: "I use the best words" is acceptable and may be easily understood by a Trump Supporter
    Benghazi is 3 syllables long. Checkmate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Benghazi is 3 syllables long. Checkmate.
    They might be able to pronounce it...but I bet they couldn't find it on a map.

Quote Originally Posted by Miztickow View Post
    Jeff Sessions.
    Housing discrimination.
    Birtherism.
    Claiming wide-scale voter fraud happening in inner cities.

I just named 4 easily.
    Jeff Sessions isn't a policy.
    He hasn't instated or proposed any housing discrimination (on race)
    Birtherism isn't a policy
    Claims of voter fraud isn't a policy.

See when you name things that aren't actually policies it's pretty easy indeed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post

Sessions has many policies in his resume bud. Do you not know the history of the man?

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I call these boycotts the "the ensuring Trump gets a second term rally."

I am starting to think that people who label themselves as progressives lack the ability to learn. The reason why Trump is president is in now small part due to the public tantrums these adult children throw.
    So sort of what Trump does on a daily basis.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is going to be the most dreary inauguration? As opposed to all of those can't miss moments that no cared about before? Too far... no one cared before, no reason to fake interest now...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    are you forgetting or ignoring that scotus essentially decided the presidency in 5/4 split?
    Ignoring. I'm just pointing out what the 2 instances have in common.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...iii-john-lewis

The way this is shaping up, it's gonna be the most dreary and boring inauguration in recent history. It seems like half the country is boycotting this.

not boycotting just making sure my TV is on and that it is showing things like home shopping network or something equally exciting just to make sure it is registered as not watching donny tinyhands

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Asher13 View Post
    Jeff Sessions is Trump's pick for Attorney General, not a policy.
    Housing discrimination stems from a lawsuit in 1973 inBrooklyn that was settled without the admittance of guilt. It is not a policy
    Birtherism, referring to the pursuit if whether or not Barack Obama was born into the United States is not a policy. Trump has also publicly stated that Obama was, in fact, born in the United States, period.
    The numbers for the wide-scale voter fraud have been contested, yet still show that in 2008, there were 6.4 percent of non-citizens who voted. 2.2 percent in 2010, so it does happen, but not on the scale that Trump claimed. This is STILL NOT A POLICY
    I'm beginning to wonder if you understand what exactly a policy is. None of the examples that you have provided are even policies, and only one instance of anything that you have stated could be conceived as a law being broken in regards to racism.

SOOOOOOO, name one of his POLICIES that is racist in nature. . . . Don't worry, I'll wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miztickow View Post
    Fine, the wall.
    It is racist because its origins are racist. His reasoning is that most illegal Mexican immigrants are criminals, drug dealers, rapists, and murderers, but the fact is that illegal immigrants actually commit less crimes per capita than people born in the U.S.
    When something is said that is factually untrue that is meant to disparage a race of people, then it is racist.
    /10characters

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    not boycotting just making sure my TV is on and that it is showing things like home shopping network or something equally exciting just to make sure it is registered as not watching donny tinyhands
    I'll be playing WoW during the inauguration.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    One would think Congressmen wouldn't act like infantile children.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    One would think Congressmen wouldn't act like infantile children.
    Nor the POTUS.

I hope this continues, all it does is make people like Trump more. I wasn't even a supporter of Trump but the fact that he is under constant attack from the ash clowns on the left I am warming to him.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Let it grow. They will not have any impact much on what Trump will get accomplished. Honestly, I do not think it is as big a deal as they would like for it to be. Come Friday, he will be sworn in as the 45th President of the US.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    Nor the POTUS.
    Kind of hypocritical then isn't it? To complain about a Childish Potus by acting Childish.

Quote Originally Posted by Gen4Glock21 View Post
    I hope this continues, all it does is make people like Trump more. I wasn't even a supporter of Trump but the fact that he is under constant attack from the ash clowns on the left I am warming to him.
    The best part is that people like you actually think it's a political thing.

You think it's the "left" that hates Trump simply because he's on the "right." It has absolutely nothing to do with that. He could be the leftest left that ever lefted, and he would still be the complete embarrassment that he is to every American. He's a total shitheel, completely and utterly unqualified to be the president of anything, let alone the most powerful nation on the planet. He's a bona-fied idiotic, self-serving, manipulative (to the dull-witted anyway) sleazebag and an absolute travesty of a human being. Sure, he's not the embodiment of evil, but that's only because he's too stupid to actually be evil.

No one with any sense hates him because he's a Republican. Everyone hates him because of who he and what he is.

And the fact that people like you (pretending to be a "new convert" as you are or not) don't understand that just exemplifies why all those same people think his supporters (as opposed to those who were just foolish enough to vote for him due to both candidates being shitty picks) are the complete and utter 1.) morons or 2.) self-serving rich douchebags that they objectively and unquestionably are.

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-01-17 at 05:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jabberwock View Post
    The best part is that people like you actually think it's a political thing.

You think it's the "left" that hates Trump simply because he's on the "right." It has absolutely nothing to do with that. He could be the leftest left that ever lefted, and he would still be the complete embarrassment that he is to every American. He's a total shitheel, completely and utterly unqualified to be the president of anything, let alone the most powerful nation on the planet. He's a bona-fied idiotic, self-serving, manipulative (to the dull-witted anyway) sleazebag and an absolute travesty of a human being. Sure, he's not the embodiment of evil, but that's only because he's too stupid to actually be evil.

No one with any sense hates him because he's a Republican. Everyone hates him because of who he and what he is.

And the fact that people like you (pretending to be a "new convert" as you are or not) don't understand that just exemplifies why all those same people think his supporters (as opposed to those who were just foolish enough to vote for him due to both candidates being shitty picks) are the complete and utter 1.) morons or 2.) self-serving rich douchebags that they objectively and unquestionably are.
    One of the sad ash clowns I was talking about. Would like a tissue? People like you with your condescending know it all attitudes, telling everyone that they are dumb because they don't think like you got TRUMP ELECTED!!! SO SUCK ON THAT!

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-01-17 at 05:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Kind of hypocritical then isn't it? To complain about a Childish Potus by acting Childish.
    in what way?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    I usually stay out of the weeb fest but sao was garbage. Your tsundre waifu is shit.
    It is garbage and she stops being a tsun after they get married.

Quote Originally Posted by Minifie View Post
    He'll still be president, and they way he's being fought isn't going to work. I am lucky and get to watch it all from afar.
    Yeah the reason why obstruction worked with Obama was, because the Democrats did not come out swinging. That lack of effort showed itself during the midterm elections which were pivotal for Obama to enact his vision.

Trump on the other hand? He will fight back, so this is like a blip on the road for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Gen4Glock21 View Post
    One of the sad ash clowns I was talking about. Would like a tissue? People like you with your condescending know it all attitudes, telling everyone that they are dumb because they don't think like you got TRUMP ELECTED!!! SO SUCK ON THAT!
    Yeah, proving my point for me. Thanks.