Deleted

3MA, no boots, no CoF, line cd or not?

Hi,

Title says all so the simple question is : My second vendetta is at ~23sec CD when second KB is up, should I wait or use KB when up etc ?

Tried to ask on rogue discord but the answer "get CoF" isn't really helping since i can get it tomorrow or in 2 months...

Is this really a question? No, you should not wait half of your kingsbane cooldown to line it up with vendetta -- you will cut down your Kingsbane uses in a 5 minute fight significantly. Fact is, with no boots and no COF you're not gonna line up with much of anything with 3 MA relics. Even with trinket Kingsbane won't line up and likely won't be worth delaying. Change relics or pray for the trinket and boots.

i'd ditch all 3 MA relics for GW tho, then every 2nd KB syncs

MA is only bis with the boots

but no with your current setup do not sync your cds
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2017-01-24 at 09:44 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    i'd ditch all 3 MA relics for GW tho, then every 2nd KB syncs

but no with your current setup do not sync your cds
    tried to change for GW after the stealth nerf, but can't select loots x) and i'm still having a freaking +43 ilvl relic for 4 months

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    so no CoF, no boots ( caus' back, sephuz, waistand prydaz are sooooo cool ), you're going for what ?
    Master alchemist?
    I really do shity dps and people are starting to ses it

Quote Originally Posted by indis View Post
    so no CoF, no boots ( caus' back, sephuz, waistand prydaz are sooooo cool ), you're going for what ?
    Master alchemist?
    I really do shity dps and people are starting to ses it
    well apparently in the latest sims 2x MA is still bis, so just ditch one for GW(rupture dmg) and keep the two, and just dont sync