Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

‘I no longer have to be politically correct’: arrested after grabbing woman

‘I no longer have to be politically correct’: GOP politician arrested after grabbing a woman in her genital area

http://deadstate.org/i-no-longer-hav...-genital-area/

A local Connecticut Republican politician has been arrested for allegedly grabbing a female in the groin area without her consent.

According to the Wesport Daily Voice, Greenwich Representative Town Meeting board member Christopher von Keyserling was charged with fourth-degree sexual assault and was released on $2,500 bond. He’s due to appear in court on January 25.

In December of 2016, Keyserling engaged in a “political argument” with a woman and allegedly declared, “I love this new world. I no longer have to be politically correct.” As the woman turned to walk away, Keyserling reportedly reach from behind and placed his hand between her legs and pinched on or near her genital area.

She told him that if he was “proud of that I can’t help you,” after which he called her a lazy, bloodsucking union employee, the warrant said.

She uttered “(expletive deleted) you” and walked into her office, the warrant said. She said he followed her into the office and said he wanted to talk with her co-worker, the warrant said.

When that co-worker walked in, she said she didn’t have time to speak with him and left the office, the warrant said. The 57-year-old woman decided to leave with her co-worker because she didn’t want to be alone with him, the warrant said.
    According to the woman, he said, “It would be your word against mine and nobody will believe you.” She added that he had “an evil look in his eyes.”

Keyserling’s lawyer defended his actions as being a simple “jocular” moment with the woman.
    “In almost 30 years of practicing law in this town, I would say Mr. von Keyserling is the one person I would never suspect of having any inappropriate sexual predilections,” lawyer Phil Russell said to the Greenwich Time. “There was a playful gesture, in front of witnesses. It was too trivial to be considered anything of significance. To call it a sexual assault is not based in reality.”

After reviewing a surveillance video of the incident, police determined that its contents were consistent with the woman’s claims.
    The jokes write themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grab em' by the pussy!

Locker room talk actions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

And people say "Children don't copy the stuff on TV!"

Republican politician and children is little difference after all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Lmfao what an absolute moron.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, so did he say that and then grab her? Or did he say that when they were in the political argument, and then he grabbed her? o.O the article is a bit unclear.
    Doh...he obviously said MAGA during the grab.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    This next 4 years will be filled with comedy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Locker room talk actions.
    There is a difference between actions and words. This guy is still a moron though.

Some people will believe anything the President-elect goes on TV and says.

It's pretty darn psychopathic if the only thing holding this guy back was societal attitudes and morays.

He just wasn't famous enough, then he'd have got away with it.

There is even a surveillance video?

Lmfao what an absolute moron.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, so did he say that and then grab her? Or did he say that when they were in the political argument, and then he grabbed her? o.O the article is a bit unclear.
    Looks like they had a political argument (presumably about unions being leeches) then he said he doesn't have to be politically correct anymore, then she walked away and he pinched her

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Doh...he obviously said MAGA during the grab.
    Make America grabby again?

You never had to be politically correct. You still have to follow the law.

Keep sticking it to the liburals!

Quote Originally Posted by Miztickow View Post
    Make America grabby again?
    Grab America by the pussy 2017!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    There is even a surveillance video?
    That is the funny part. Karma will get you like that. You are never alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post

Except usually it's republicans who say children do copy stuff on TV and it's the other side who say it has no effect, so this is weird.

Looks like he just wasn't famous enough to get away with it.
    People are dumb.

it's always nice to get reminded what these 'anti-PC' assholes actually want to be allowed to do

Eh, that's not as bad as the headline make sit seem. I was picturing that he said that while grabbing her or about to grab her.
    Why does it matter if he Trumped her during or after the statement?