Which leg to upgrade 940 ?

Hello, sorry for my bad english but i need an answer for a big question (lul). Do i upgrade boots 940 or zevrim 940 ? Thx guys

Deleted
    Ill say boots

Deleted
    Question is wheather the item level will change the effect or just the stats.
    Stats wise it should be the one which gives you more dps.

If you switch your legendaries frequently take the one you wear the most amaunt of time.

If you expecting to get a better legendary in the next few days... e.g. you hope for boots in your next caches or sth. similar, I personally think since the odds are totally just NOT in your favour don't wait to use it!
    Use it for your progression when you are able to use it.

Any one knows if the boost willl increase the effects of our legendaries?

Greetings,
    Niklas aka Lyshima
    Last edited by mmoca7cbd2adea; 2017-01-20 at 01:00 PM.

Deleted
    It takes very little time to actually farm together those quest-items.
    I'd say: sim your stat-weights and upgrade the one with the better stats.

Your best bet is obviously to sim it, but I'd be shocked if it wasn't the boots. The effect doesn't improve with ilvl, and boots typically are allotted more stats than rings.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinjabusif View Post
    Hello, sorry for my bad english but i need an answer for a big question (lul). Do i upgrade boots 940 or zevrim 940 ? Thx guys
    Definitively the boots. If u get the gloves or belt any time soon, u are going to be very dissapointed u chose to upgrade the ring.

Already upgraded boots 2 days ago, gives you a increase of ~650 agi, 100 crit, 100 mastery. And no, the effect doesn't get better, just the stats.

Boots, Belt you swap out for ST legos, and otherones you'd swap for Belt.
    Obviously it changes considering what legendaries you have.
    I have Belt, Kil'jaeden trink, Helm, Sephuz & Boots.
    So i'll be upgrading boots>Belt>Trinket.

Deleted
    I would generally upgrade the legendary you actually use the most and are least likely to replace. Legendary effects (not stats) stay usually the same, with the exception of the Trinket which gets upgraded to do 200k more ~630k -> ~830k(+trueshot bonus 50% when combined). So in your case of course the boots.If i had all MM id probably go boots > hands > trinket > belt > neck > dont care about the rest.