Deleted

Wanna build a complete Razer gaming setup - Need help!

Hey guys, I wanna make a complete Razer gaming setup to fit my new greenlit desktop. Does anyone have any recommendation for which is the best razer gear? Thanks

Hey, this list is pretty good, (snip)

GL with ur new setup

Infracted - Please do not advertise
    Last edited by chazus; 2017-01-17 at 04:30 PM.

Deleted
    Yea I was almost certain that the Deathadder is the one I should go for as well. Thanks for the confirmation :-)

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is there any reason why it has to be Razer? Plenty of ways to get green lighting on much better quality products.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Deleted
    I run:
    - Naga Hexx... 4 year old, the MOBA version with only 6 extra keys on the side
    - Deathstalker - because i preffer non-mechanical keyboards for shorter gaming periods and typing
    - Orbweaver - Mainly for raids, to prevent wrist-pain. Mechanical, because i usualy raid with my headset on and don't hear the clicking sound it makes on key-presses
    - Tiamat 7.1 - Not mutch to comment on this; i wanted a flashy headset to use with the rest of the setup... and they are pretty much the flashiest one can get, with the configuration unit also lighted up and stuff.

The thing with orbweaver is; it's great, but the glue on it wasn't particulary good resulting in the pad under the wrist unsticking itself halfway.
    It got rid of the pains i started having halfway trough a raid.

Deleted
    The Chroma synchronization :-)

I can recommend the razor black widow

10+ Year Old Account
    Locking this thread. It's clickbait.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab