Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

He's a pretty big act in some parts of the US, parts that have a lot of Trump voters. Mostly I know his drinking songs.
    Nothing surprising about that at all. A country singer, singing at a republican inauguration. Pretty standard.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Still worse than:

Money talks, bullshit walks..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    The Bruce Springsteen cover band dropped out

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/ne...-party-w461203
    The cover band no one really cares about. I honestly see this as a publicity stunt. Their Sax player was even on NJ 101.5 this morning talking about it, and stirring up drama about it.

No one really cared about the E-Street band, and they will continue to not care about them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    All these fuckers refusing to sing are fucking retarded. Trump might be a fucking clown, but it's your chief clown for the next 4 years, regardless of them singing or not, so they might as well join the party... So the clown won and your fucked up liar lost. Now get a life a move on...
    Yeah, why bother using your actions to protest your leader. Just fall in line like a good little sheep. /s

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Fuck me you Americans are obsessed with Trump.... So much so you make threads like this

Yes, because someone is holding a gun to your head forcing you to read and post in these threads.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    If they're going to get a country and western act, then get one people have heard of. Like Billy Ray Cyrus*, he could do a duet with his daughter.

*I know him, Dolly Parton, Tammy Wynette and that bloke called Kenny with a beard. I'm thinking Kenny Loggins, but I don't think that is right.
    Kenny Rogers?

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Yeah, why bother using your actions to protest your leader. Just fall in line like a good little sheep. /s
    Protest what? Being elected? To protest someone, you need to first wait for him to actually do something. He correctly won the shit against a retarded lying cunt and a bunch of retards from his own party. It's time to move on and let him do his job. And IF he fails, then you can protest. Fucking buzzfeed cretins lol

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Yes, because someone is holding a gun to your head forcing you to read and post in these threads.
    Actually you may aswell, even none Trump threads get infected with it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    Protest what? Being elected? To protest someone, you need to first wait for him to actually do something. He correctly won the shit against a retarded lying cunt and a bunch of retards from his own party. It's time to move on and let him do his job. And IF he fails, then you can protest. Fucking buzzfeed cretins lol
    As an example, you can protest a war, before it happens, if think the war is absolutely insane.

You can protest a leader, even before they are sworn in, if you think they are absolutely insane.

I was offered to play a show at a venue which I do not agree with their marketing system. I refused to play it because I do not agree with the way they do things. Some have asked me, why not just play the show. My response is, If I am seen on stage playing at a venue which I feel does things I feel are wrong, then I am showing support for them just by being on the stage, and bringing money into the place. If I were to do that, I would no longer have any grounds to protest the venue as I actively supported them, and took money from them.

The word to sum this all up is:: Integrity.

8 years ago if anyone had refused to sing for Obama they would have been called a racist bigot for refusing to play. Quite the double standard the Left wing have.
    Last edited by Moshots; 2017-01-17 at 05:22 PM.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Nothing surprising about that at all. A country singer, singing at a republican inauguration. Pretty standard.
    A country singer who owns a jet. My sides. Hear that subtle mandolin?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    A country singer who owns a jet. My sides. Hear that subtle mandolin?
    =D Good call, lol

At least there is synergy between both the artist and Trump. Stadium Country songs are alot like a Trump speech.

"Blue jeans, a cold beer and riding my tractor". Words that make a certain group feel a kinship sung by a guy that's a millionaire and absolutely nothing like the demographic that's listening.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    At least there is synergy between both the artist and Trump. Stadium Country songs are alot like a Trump speech.

"Blue jeans, a cold beer and riding my tractor". Words that make a certain group feel a kinship sung by a guy that's a millionaire and absolutely nothing like the demographic that's listening.
    "I walk and talk like a field hand
    But the boots I'm wearing cost three grand
    I write songs about riding tractors
    From the comfort of a private jet"

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    "I walk and talk like a field hand
    But the boots I'm wearing cost three grand
    I write songs about riding tractors
    From the comfort of a private jet"
    And the super rich popstars singing about getting trashed, owning expensive cars and houses, partying and flying all over the world understand the plight of the common man, right?

I don't Toby Keith is an everyman. But it's bullshit to talk about how he's a hypocrite for being rich and not the other overpaid musical artists that people suck farts out of thinking they care about the working class.

Deleted
    Who is that guy?

And will he include some "Yee-Haa"'s to the national anthem?

Should get these guys, Hat Films in to sing, they made a song just for him! (Probably NSFW so be careful)

I'm not surprised at all.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

As an example, you can protest a war, before it happens, if think the war is absolutely insane.

You can protest a leader, even before they are sworn in, if you think they are absolutely insane.

I was offered to play a show at a venue which I do not agree with their marketing system. I refused to play it because I do not agree with the way they do things. Some have asked me, why not just play the show. My response is, If I am seen on stage playing at a venue which I feel does things I feel are wrong, then I am showing support for them just by being on the stage, and bringing money into the place. If I were to do that, I would no longer have any grounds to protest the venue as I actively supported them, and took money from them.

The word to sum this all up is:: Integrity.
    So Hillary has more integrity or less integrity than these musical acts who are protesting since she's going to the inauguration?

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    And the super rich popstars singing about getting trashed, owning expensive cars and houses, partying and flying all over the world understand the plight of the common man, right?

I don't Toby Keith is an everyman. But it's bullshit to talk about how he's a hypocrite for being rich and not the other overpaid musical artists that people suck farts out of thinking they care about the working class.
    It's a quote from a song. And yes, super rich popstars are full of shit too.