Deleted

Intrerrupt announcer on /say, which i cannot disable

Every-time when i use interrupt on warrior, i'm getting the message on /say, on ELVUI is disable; i don't have a macro which says that.
    And also it happens only on warrior, not on other chars.

i.imgur.com/ZGEKZmz.jpg

"Rollaganja kicked 1111" ... That seems like a macro/custom edit of an interrupt announce since... "1111" would not be a spell.

What other addons do you have? Quite a few announce interrupts.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbycvi View Post
    Every-time when i use interrupt on warrior, i'm getting the message on /say, on ELVUI is disable; i don't have a macro which says that.
    And also it happens only on warrior, not on other chars.

i.imgur.com/ZGEKZmz.jpg
    That's a macro, not Elvui. Did you check both your character and account level macros?

Try taking pummel off your bar, dragging it from the spellbook, and using it again.

Deleted
    I've removed it from bars, put it back from spell book. No addons related to interrupt announce. And yes, checked all macros, both on character and account level.

imgur.com/P5SXBqR
    Last edited by mmocd8d28c85ec; 2017-01-17 at 06:45 PM.

I've removed it from bars, put it back from spell book. No addons related to interrupt announce.

imgur.com/P5SXBqR
    Turn all your AddOns off and try it to confirm if it is an AddOn or not.

Deleted
    Seems that is an addon problem, but dont know which one. Everything turned off (addons), no message displayed.

15+ Year Old Account
    In elvui settings in General there is an Announce interrupts dropdown

I am a Mage.
    Avatar shamelessly stolen from Deviant Art, all credit to the author
    Phailah|Forged|Drak'thul EU

As Soisoisoi said, you're probably going to have to find someone with an interruptible spell to help you test and then disable each addon one by one.

Another way you can find the addon responsible is to install Notepad++ and use its "find in files" feature to search your entire addon folder for SendChatMessage. When it gives you the results, look for a line that has "kicked" and "SAY" in it.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Deleted
    It's disabled, that was the first thing i checked.

15+ Year Old Account
    baah, my reading skill sucks today :<

I am a Mage.
    Avatar shamelessly stolen from Deviant Art, all credit to the author
    Phailah|Forged|Drak'thul EU

Have you checked WeakAuras/Sloot Auras (assuming that's Slootbag's WeakAuras?) - other than that, you're best off disabling one half and see if it still happens. If it does, disable half of that half... and keep going until you narrow it down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Have you checked WeakAuras/Sloot Auras (assuming that's Slootbag's WeakAuras?) - other than that, you're best off disabling one half and see if it still happens. If it does, disable half of that half... and keep going until you narrow it down.
    "Sloot Auras" contains only the .tga images. The WA's are not the problem. I've done also a search with notepad++ but couldn't find anything, yet. But i'm gonna keep searching.

Disabling ElvUI can have an effect even when it's off because it alters certain in-game settings.

Also, did you check in the macros tab for your one character's specific macros? You can have account wide macros and character specific ones? It's in a tab above your list of macros in the macros window.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullerick View Post
    Disabling ElvUI can have an effect even when it's off because it alters certain in-game settings.

Also, did you check in the macros tab for your one character's specific macros? You can have account wide macros and character specific ones? It's in a tab above your list of macros in the macros window.
    Yeap, checked all the macros. Gonna try to take addon, by addon.

- - - Updated - - -

Fixed. Was one of my monk weak aura, which triggered only on warrior, dont know why yet. But i'm gonna fix it .