Poll: Do you sell tokens for gold?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    attention to seller : it can go down a lot anytime
    Doubt we'll see a significant drop before tomorrow.

I'm selling mine tonight though, not taking any chances for a steep decline overnight

I'm sitting on so muuuuuuuuuuuch gold from WoD Facebook game that these prices are nothing. I don't even play the game anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    I'm sitting on so muuuuuuuuuuuch gold from WoD Facebook game that these prices are nothing. I don't even play the game anymore
    And there are a lot of people like you, and this is why the prices will grow more and more each day.

Deleted

WoW token prices

The prices at the moment are,

North American Realms
    Buy Price 84,470g
    24-Hour Range 61,583g - 91,571g

European Realms
    Buy Price 142,653g
    24-Hour Range 132,317g - 157,592g

Chinese Realms
    Buy Price 257,347g
    24-Hour Range 248,438g - 259,695g

Taiwanese Realms
    Buy Price 184,527g
    24-Hour Range 177,460g - 187,278g

Korean Realms
    Buy Price 237,507g
    24-Hour Range 230,801g - 241,945g

You can see from my thread almost a year ago* that China has more than tripled, USA and EU prices have almost doubled, Korea has gone up by a third and Taiwan has stayed almost the same.

*http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-vendor-prices

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    The prices at the moment are,

North American Realms
    Buy Price 84,470g
    24-Hour Range 61,583g - 91,571g

European Realms
    Buy Price 142,653g
    24-Hour Range 132,317g - 157,592g

Chinese Realms
    Buy Price 257,347g
    24-Hour Range 248,438g - 259,695g

Taiwanese Realms
    Buy Price 184,527g
    24-Hour Range 177,460g - 187,278g

Korean Realms
    Buy Price 237,507g
    24-Hour Range 230,801g - 241,945g

You can see from my thread almost a year ago* that China has more than tripled, USA and EU prices have almost doubled, Korea has gone up by a third and Taiwan has stayed almost the same.

*http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-vendor-prices
    Thanks, but you can also just use wowtoken.info and see every price ever, including rate of rise and decline

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Remember when they said they would pay attention to the prices and bring them down if they get high? Was a good joke.
    No, I don't remember that. Can you provide a link?

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just turned all those garrison gold into 2k euro balance :3
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

7+ Year Old Account
    I suppose folks can swing for the fences in trying to catch the market while it's so volatile, but I suspect that it's going to react similarly to the NA market and rapidly settle down to somewhere between what it was before (108-ish) and when it hit it's peak (200-ish) probably somewhere in that 150K to 160K kinda range.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny McCormick View Post
    Just turned all those garrison gold into 2k euro balance :3
    How? I thought the b.net balance cap + the 10 token in backpack cap would limit you to only 400 euro or some such?

Or were you spending b.net balance as you went?

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Really interested to see where EU prices go, I don't think it will be as volatile as the initial 200k spike unless the weekend will change things as generally people have more time to play.

I did buy my 10 tokens at 143k after Balance just went live on EU , but always interested to see long term development a month from now.

Even if they settled at the 130-160k range I'd get more in the future.

I pay sub with € usually 3 or 6 monthly which are already a little cheaper.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-02-10 at 12:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Banquetto View Post
    How? I thought the b.net balance cap + the 10 token in backpack cap would limit you to only 400 euro or some such?

Or were you spending b.net balance as you went?
    different battlenet accounts probably.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Really interested to see where EU prices go, I don't think it will be as volatile as the initial 200k spike unless the weekend will change things as generally people have more time to play.

I did buy my 10 tokens at 143k after Balance just went live on EU , but always interested to see long term development a month from now.

So thats why they climbed up so much tonight.

I bought 5 tokens (US) upon the re-release of the tokens the other day for 38k-42k each, bargain!

Deleted
    It's 180k here

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post

There are no tokens for two days straight now on Twisting Nether, so it's bound to rise to the 200+ mark again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    There are no tokens for two days straight now on Twisting Nether, so it's bound to rise to the 200+ mark again.
    Gotta check at different hours, grabbed a bunch when they went below 120k (on feb8)

Anyway it will all even out (well for players that take part of the economy). Ppl buy tokens at 200k and then go pay for boost/consumables which have inflated price because of higher demand. We buy the tokens they put out and around it goes.

But rip for casuals which dont use AH etc since quest rewards wont be inflated until next expansion.

Deleted
    im glad i have a few tokens saved up at this point, hopefully the market comes down a bit again :P