[TellMeWhen] tracking multiple unstable afflictions

hello i was trying to setup unstable affliction icon but failing so hard.all i wanna do is showing sort of stack number of how many ua i have on target with 1 icon but i cant track anything but a single ua.any help about how to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Drukqs View Post
    hello i was trying to setup unstable affliction icon but failing so hard.all i wanna do is showing sort of stack number of how many ua i have on target with 1 icon but i cant track anything but a single ua.any help about how to do?
    I know this post is very old, and you probably already have a solution, but here goes anyway.

I will assume you know how to make a custom text for an icon or a bar, so all you need to do is insert this into it:

[NumAura("Unstable Affliction", unit="target", source="player")]

This will show you a numerical integer of how many unstable afflictions are on your current target.
    Last edited by Zzidolfas; 2017-03-10 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zzidolfas View Post
    I know this post is very old, and you probably already have a solution, but here goes anyway.

I will assume you know how to make a custom text for an icon or a bar, so all you need to do is insert this into it:

[NumAura("Unstable Affliction", unit="target", source="player")]

This will show you a numerical integer of how many unstable afflictions are on your current target.
    Thank you for this.
    I was going about a rather long-winded approach of using a counter incremented by an icon for each spell ID.
    At least I learned a little about counters and notifications during the process.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.