Pawn question UH DK

Hey all - so in the transition over to CS builds, i've been trying to follow guides and run a pawn for my stat weight. I am 880 ilvl with 18% crit, 24% haste and 66% mastery with Strength=10.84, CritRating=9.01, HasteRating=8.46, MasteryRating=8.88, Versatility=8.89 as the info pawn gives me when I sim. I know the goal is around 80% and i've imported my pawn info into my char in game but the items it keeps telling me to equip seem to contradict what i've read - how do I figure out what is right?

I'm new to pawn so mainly concerned i'm somehow doing it incorrectly, but it would have me go from an 865 cloak with mastery to 880 with no mastery as well as a few other items that are maybe only 5 ilvl upgrades with no mastery which will replace current mastery gear dropping me to around 60%. That low is not good for running CS builds, right?

Please help a tiny brained UH

Just use a fresh nightly simcraft build and sim your char this way. Then import the pawn string and you should be fine.

Thank you for the help, where can I find that?

*sorry I'm a giant noob with this

just google "nightly simulationcraft". im not allowed to post any kinds of links at the moment.

Thanks so much for the info! - I have it installed but how do I know which one is the UH nightly link? The only one I see that has nightly in the title appears to be for macs with osx and .dmg and the one below that is a zip file that has a lot of folders but I dont see a file in any folder that seems to have anything to do with a nightly build. Sorry for the probably dumb questions, this is just confusing as shit to me =(

These are the names for the zip files:
    simc-715-02-win64-3ccf48a.7z
    simc-715-02-win32-3ccf48a.7z

For your respective system 32 or 64, below them are just the exe to autorun it on download.