7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    It also broke the servers, can't join any games anymore
    try scan and repair.

fixed it for me

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    So they couldn't figure out how to balance it so they just gave up and released it anyways.
    Balance it as a core competitive game mode, so they gave up and released it as an Arcade mode anyways.

I'm having fun with this brawl much more than Lucio ball and Mei's snowdown. Sure, it feels hopeless when the enemy gets the flag, expecially on heroes with insane mobility, which could be fixed by "silencing" the flag carrier.
    I'm happy there is some action and i just scored 3-0 as Lucio... just like good old days as Scout in Team fortress 2 triple capping the intel. :P
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Symmetra's pretty much god-tier for defense in this mode right now, since typically it's heroes like tracer and sombra trying to get the flag.

CTF is always a perennial FPS favorite for me, so to see it in Overwatch is AMAAAAZINGINGHHHHNNNGHGHHHhh #UTLyfe

I'm disappointed that 95% all the skins are 3k points though. That's a LOT of coins to collect even for just one when a legendary coin drop from a box is like 150 or 175 coins
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

10+ Year Old Account
    I fucking hate capture the flag. If it's as unbalanced as they say here, it's only gonna be worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I fucking hate capture the flag. If it's as unbalanced as they say here, it's only gonna be worse.
    I played 2 games as Sombra before the queues decided to break and without a very organised defence i could sneak in,grab the flag and teleport across the map at very little risk to myself. It took like 5 seconds from pickup to cap.

First time I played capture the flag I picked Zen. Got the last flag and popped my ult. What a wonderful feeling knowing they can't do anything to stop you.

...unless there was a well time Zarya ult.

the skins and sprays are the best. like, they are ALL awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    the skins and sprays are the best. like, they are ALL awesome.
    Not sure about Ana's new skin. On one hand I'm like "Oh! That mask is creepy as hell!" but then I'm like "These color combos are not working for me and she looks a hot mess."

I like everybody else's, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daws001 View Post
    Not sure about Ana's new skin. On one hand I'm like "Oh! That mask is creepy as hell!" but then I'm like "These color combos are not working for me and she looks a hot mess."
    Yeah I felt the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Reklia View Post
    First time I played capture the flag I picked Zen. Got the last flag and popped my ult. What a wonderful feeling knowing they can't do anything to stop you.

...unless there was a well time Zarya ult.
    A hook, sleep dart or a trap can slow you down.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daws001 View Post

I like everybody else's, though.
    Nothing will ever be better than Shrike for me with Ana.

I'm annoyed they keep making a series of sprays that are all the same but with each hero. It clogs up the loot boxes, and now that we have the emote wheel, I actually want to collect all of the old stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not too fond of much of this stuff if I'm honest. DVa skin actually doesn't look as good in game. The alternative colour Mei skin is nice though, but I barely play her.

Also pretty annoyed Widows voice line is again just a line she uses already. On top of the lack of skin it feels really neglectful. :/

That Reinhardt skin.

I must have it.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    A hook, sleep dart or a trap can slow you down.
    Stop ruining my blissful moment man :'(

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    CTF is the worst in this game. Quickly learned to just pick Bastion and sit in the flag area. Then we won. Now I will never play it again since I have the box. Garbage game mode.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    CTF is the worst in this game. Quickly learned to just pick Bastion and sit in the flag area. Then we won. Now I will never play it again since I have the box. Garbage game mode.
    I wouldn't say garbage, but I have to disagree with Mr. Kaplan on this one: I'd much rather play capture the mech and have my abilities restricted when carrying the flag than endure this version of CTF for OW.

The novelty wore off for me pretty quickly. Much like the Mei brawl I doubt I'm going to bother getting any of the achievements - too much hassle for what they entail.

I do love a lot of the new skins/sprays and such though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I for one had a blast with CTF, played it from 6h straight. Felt for a long time that OW needs this mode. Also love all the new skins and stuff, especially Mei
    Last edited by sinilaid; 2017-01-25 at 07:37 AM.