Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Darksiders 3
    Rebel Galaxy 2
    Red Faction 5

10+ Year Old Account
    Shining Force. I want a modern day SRPG with the promotions system and the lore from the SF world. I'd also quite like it to use the skill system from SFIII

FFTactics. I ALSO WANT a new FFT, because I'm getting bored playing through War of the Lions 5000 times

Shadow Hearts. I NEED a sequel to Shadow Hearts that isn't that From the New World bullshit. If we can't have Yuri Hyuuga, at least let us play as his father.

KOTOR. Do I need to explain?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Dungeon Keeper
    Dune RTS
    Darksiders
    F-Zero
    Metroid
    A new CoD game set place in WW2. With the tactical approach from CoD1 and CoD2. Slow paced tactical gameplay.

And as someone else mentioned I also wouldn't mind a new MediEvil or Croc, fucking loved those games.

TimeSplitters
    KotOR
    Borderlands

Skies of Arcadia 2
    Another Ogre Battle game
    SWTOR Friend Referral code: http://www.swtor.com/r/DzSdz8
    (You get free stuff, I get free stuff, win/win!)

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW 2 - I like the game, but imho it needs a reset. I'd love to see a more gritty game with great graphics exploring maybe only a few areas at a time, of the "important" places in azeroth. Maybe the game launches with the zones of the Orcish Horde and lands of the Kingdom of Stormwind, then release places like Khaz Modan, Lordaeron and the forests of northen Kalimdor in expansions?

I gotta admit, the devs pulling landmasses (extra large Broken Isles or Pandaria) or time paradoxes (WoD) out of their ass to give us a new "continent" is getting old. Warcraft IS the Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor - Update the core zones, beacause they're basicly useless by this time in WoW, and has been for a long time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Star Wars Bounty Hunter 2. I was a real big fan of SW Bounty Hunter as a kid would like to see a second one following Boba Fett.

10+ Year Old Account
    Beyond 2 Souls 2. The way my ending ended there is so much more to see Jodie do.

skies of arcadia 2.
    or any dreamcast ip really.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A new Jedi Knight would be pretty cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Dark Cloud 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

breath of fire
    xenogears
    chrono trigger
    megaman legend
    legend of dragoon
    legend of lagaia (forgot spelling"
    wild arms
    FF tactics
    front mission
    tactics ogre
    parasite eve

10+ Year Old Account
    Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine: There were I think 2 sequels planned, but they died when THQ went under.

Warcraft 4: The SC2/RTS team is done with the SC2 trilogy, good time for them to start on WC4

World of Warcraft 2: WoW needs a reset, as another poster said... The engine is ungodly outdated... they have made a valiant effort in updating it but it's showing it's age... It still has god awful milticore support for example, in an era where everyone has 4-8 cores... WoW was designed with basically no multicore support because it was made at a time when the vast majority of users had single core CPUs, they can only force multicore support into an engine that old so hard. Use WC4 to set it up, takes place a decent period of time (say 15-20yrs) after whatever WoW's last expansion is so they can "reset" the world, redesign everything.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-01-20 at 11:45 PM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Deleted
    Demon Souls 2
    The Evil Within 2
    Dead Space 4
    Warcraft 4

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Age of Mythology 2
    War of The Monster 2
    KOTOR
    Lord of The Rings: Battle For Middle Earth
    Warcraft 4
    That's all I can think of right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mass Effect: The First Contact War even though it was short. Maybe stretch it out with the Rachni War and Geth War. Maybe you could be a C-Sec recruit thats reliving the wars in a simulated environment for training purposes.

Heavenly Sword 2

More Fallout during the war.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

7+ Year Old Account
    story of thor/legend of oasis (depending on where you are from)
    direct sequel to Oddworld. I don't count Stranger's Wrath even though it rocks
    Stranger's Wrath 2
    Sonic Heroes 2
    RAGE 2
    Alundra (not the ACTUAL sequel they made, it sucked so much pole it doesn't count)

The correct answer is always Chrono Trigger, and possibly Grandia 4 if is was closer to Grandia 1/2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

FFX-3.

I absolutely adore FFX-2 (And I'll fite you if you shit talk it), but something I really hate is that in the terrible audio "drama" that happens after FFX-2's story, it ends with Sin returning and no resolution.

Also I want to play as everybody from X again, not just yuna rikku and paine.

Other than that? An actual Darksiders sequel, not the stupid side-story that was Darksiders 2. The ending of the first game got me SOOOO hyped for the sequel only for it to dash my expectations in every way possible.

I'd also really love another Luigi's Mansion that was more like the first game and less like the second.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-01-21 at 06:40 AM.

Devil May Cry. A real sequel. No more origin story stuff (though 3 was pretty sweet and gameplay-wise my favorite), no more alternate characters (sorry Nero, your hand is cool and all, but it's just no substitute), and, most importantly, no more of that reboot bullshit. That was fucking horrible. A real sequel, with Dante, set after Devil May Cry 2.

Space Marine 2
    Primordia 2
    A Fallout game not set in America
    The Fall 2
    Oknytt 2 (i miss you buddy)
    The Wolf Among Us 2
    A real ending to The Phantom Pain