Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Last night and this morning the CD was 80 seconds as can be seen in my log aswell. But when i tried using it earlier, and again right now it shows 80 second cd but won't let me use it again until 2 minutes. (can't post links so you'll have to fiddle with what i can post)
    warcraft logs link = /reports/dKFck13CQTb29wHg#fight=6&type=damage-done&source=12&ability=225777

And here is a very lazily made album showing the tooltip dmg and the actual damage it is doing as both UH and Frost
    imgur link = /a/tPhYN

I've tried deleting cache folder twice to no avail so I'm with Hasslehoof at this point and I think Blizz has gone and fuckered it right up.

The CD was 80 seconds last night when I raided as can be seen in my logs, but when i tested a minute ago it would show 80 seconds but not be usable again for 2 minutes:

warcraftlogs - /reports/dKFck13CQTb29wHg#fight=6&type=damage-done&source=12&ability=225777

And here is a lazily put together album to show the tooltip vs actual damage as both UH and Frost

imgur - /a/tPhYN

Can't link anything yet in forums so will have to copy paste and fill out the website yourself

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SweatySpider View Post
    The CD was 80 seconds last night when I raided as can be seen in my logs, but when i tested a minute ago it would show 80 seconds but not be usable again for 2 minutes:

warcraftlogs - /reports/dKFck13CQTb29wHg#fight=6&type=damage-done&source=12&ability=225777

And here is a lazily put together album to show the tooltip vs actual damage as both UH and Frost

imgur - /a/tPhYN

Can't link anything yet in forums so will have to copy paste and fill out the website yourself
    But this shows that it in fact does not scale with secondaries. Your average hit with Prolonged Power active is 264k, and without Prolonged Power it's 276k, even with same crit %.

- - - Updated - - -

Just did this for shits; take from it what you wish.

prolonged power is just primary stats, strength stam etc. difference in damage might just be from death debuff stacks from aotd ghouls.

In raid now and Draught's tooltip has changed again, it's now showing shit all damage (140k) and 80 second cd, and is doing roughly the amount of damage stated and it's CD is fixed for me now too.

RIP. I hate you Blizz

Soooo.. The trinket is now bad and we don't want it anymore? As unholy that is

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SweatySpider View Post
    prolonged power is just primary stats, strength stam etc. difference in damage might just be from death debuff stacks from aotd ghouls.

In raid now and Draught's tooltip has changed again, it's now showing shit all damage (140k) and 80 second cd, and is doing roughly the amount of damage stated and it's CD is fixed for me now too.

RIP. I hate you Blizz
    Right dunno what I was thinking with the Prolonged Power. Disregard my ramblings.

Deleted
    Still stands that something is inconsistent about this trinket. Here are my logs in comparison to SweatySpider, it does 1 mil less damage per use for me then for him:

my logs:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ability=225777
    SweatySpiders logs:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ability=225777

As it seems DoS is doing for some about 2.5 mil dmg on use and for some 3.5 mil on use i fail to find any explanation for this behavior atm.

P.S. just as of now i noticed SweatySpiders update... So it seems to be nerfed to the ground now, back to angerboda.
    Last edited by mmoc8b7ecea538; 2017-01-20 at 09:13 AM.

I just got the trinket tonight (hurray!), and I was wondering if there is a specific way to use the trinket, that optimises it's damage in regards to our rotation as Unholy.

keep bumping the thread in bug section on forums its sall u can do
    rank 1 dk
    find me on vindicatum.com

Any got twitter able to swing a tweet to the development team asking for clarification on this.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...5373?page=4#79

• Draught of Souls: The Use effect of this trinket now respects the global cooldown.
      • The damage of this trinket is now reduced by 30% for Unholy Death Knights (was reduced by 40%).
      • Designer Notes: Since Draught of Souls deals Shadow Damage, it’s increased by Unholy’s Mastery, which means we needed to reduce its base damage to keep its overall value similar to other classes. It’s currently a little too low, however, so we’re increasing the damage it deals for Unholy.

10+ Year Old Account
    the nerf for unholy is a joke, we had enhancements runnin around dealin extra trinket damge forever and no one bats and eye, now unholy does it and instantly nerfed
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    the nerf for unholy is a joke, we had enhancements runnin around dealin extra trinket damge forever and no one bats and eye, now unholy does it and instantly nerfed
    something something six-feathered fan

Thats INTENDED to be strong, cuz...reasons
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

What do we reckon to Pharamere's Forbidden Grimoire? Haste is good and since it's getting an 85% buff it should easily be 500k damage every minute if it scales with our Mastery.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=140800/p...ire&bonus=3514
    Last edited by Kronik85; 2017-01-24 at 12:34 AM.

The way that post is written, as well as following ones, implies that the 40% nerf is live already. Come tomorrow, the trinket will actually be buffed for us by ~17%.

Deleted
    CoF with Summon Gargoyle: +68% proc rate. Still shit or maybe good-ish?

It's a buff. Was 40% reduction, -> is now 30% reduction.

Blizzard are monkeys and hotfix the trinket 3 times in the first week of the patch instead of the months it was on PTR.

Business as usual.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    something something six-feathered fan

Thats INTENDED to be strong, cuz...reasons
    Everyone complained about balancing back then. Blizzard themselves admitted that it was bad.
    Sure, it sucks that we are now on the receiving end of the nerfs but without some kind of nerf this trinket would be broken and everyone else would complain again. Rightfully so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    What do we reckon to Pharamere's Forbidden Grimoire? Haste is good and since it's getting an 85% buff it should easily be 500k damage every minute if it scales with our Mastery.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=140800/p...ire&bonus=3514
    It has a minimal range of 20m