Lightbulb Weight of the Earth Usage

Hi. I got the legendary Weight of the Earth yesterday. And i wonder how other players with this legendary are using it.

I used it already as a filler, when Warbreaker and CS are on CD and there is no CS debuff on the target in ST fights.

What i also want to know: Do you use Warbreaker when CS is on CD and there is no CS debuff on the trget or do you use it as often as possible for the SD Buff?

Thanks for your replies and advisory!

Usually as often as possible but that is on ST only.

Reposted in Arms Discussion Thread for maybe more response =P
    Last edited by Rangatira; 2017-02-05 at 07:42 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangatira View Post
    Hi. I got the legendary Weight of the Earth yesterday. And i wonder how other players with this legendary are using it.

I used it already as a filler, when Warbreaker and CS are on CD and there is no CS debuff on the target in ST fights.

What i also want to know: Do you use Warbreaker when CS is on CD and there is no CS debuff on the trget or do you use it as often as possible for the SD Buff?

Thanks for your replies and advisory!
    Weight of the Earth was my first legendary so hopefully I can provide some insight into how it's used (at least how I have been).

What you have been doing for ST is correct. Prio is CS>WB>lege since the lege only applies the debuff and doesn't give you SD. I am lucky enough the also have the ring and glove legendaries so I'm no longer using the legs for pure single target.

As for aoe, cleave and M+ you want to be using it in conjunction with your timers on DBM or your knowledge of the dungeon in M+. For instance, if you have a new set of eyes spawning on gul'dan in the next 15 sec and warbreaker is on cooldown, you're going to want to hold your leap, too. Likewise if you have the draught of souls and there's more than 1 target, you will want to use your leap to cs all targets in range of your draught to avoid some ticks hitting non-CS'd targets. For M+ try to use it as often as possible for packs and bear in mind that the area of impact is much larger than the shown green circle on the ground. I also use sweeping strikes in M+ since it synergises with this legendary so well.

Thanks for your Reply. I made a WeakAura for an easier usage of the Leap-CS.
    How do you use Warbreaker? Do you use Warbreaker when CS is on CD and there is no CS debuff on the trget or do you use it as often as possible for the SD Buff?
    Last edited by Rangatira; 2017-02-05 at 11:04 AM.

Deleted
    I just use warbreaker as if it were a 2nd charge of CS when I have the legs equipped.

But depending on the fight you could think about holding it for situations where you'll have lots of adds up for a long time (nothing comes to mind right now, maybe skorpyron) and you need to keep the CS debuff up for longer than the leap can give you. Another thing to consider is that the aoe of the leap is MUCH bigger than the one of warbreaker, possibly double.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeng View Post
    I just use warbreaker as if it were a 2nd charge of CS when I have the legs equipped.
    Just to get it straight: You use WB as often as possible to get a SD Buff and not to extend CS debuff on the target (ST with the legendary legs on)? Is that what you meant? =P

Deleted
    Yes, that's what i meant.

Warbreaker has never been used for the purpose of extending a CS debuff since it gives SD and is area of effect. Without legs you are still using it for SD on ST or holding it for add spawns for the WB/CS combo. The legs just give you the option of extending a CS debuff on ST, switching targets quickly, or having burst aoe/cleave without worrying about your WB cooldown.