NH Recommended Boss Kill Order - By Difficulty

This is what i am seeing from discords and other places around the internet but would love to hear others feedback on these bosses since you have alot of choices in the middle.

1. Scorp
    2. Chromoatic
    3. Trilliax
    4. Spellblade
    5. Krosus
    6 Ticho
    7. Star Auger
    8. High Botanist
    9. Elisande
    10. Guldan

Obviously first 4 and last 2 are fairly linear but does that look good from a middle order?

10+ Year Old Account
    Typically my raid team are going:

1. Scorp
    2. Chromoatic
    3. Trilliax
    4. Spellblade
    5. Krosus
    6. Star Auger
    7. High Botanist
    8 Ticho
    9. Elisande
    10. Guldan

Due to Star Elf and Herb Elf both being equivalent difficulty and Ticho seems to be the "Gorefiend" of the tier.

Your list seems about right, OP. Not done Elisande and Guldan yet, but they're non negotiable anyway.

If people are having issues with Ticho, see if you've got a decent brewmaster offspec or something laying around - the adds all heal depending on their melee hits (700% of dmg they do, times 3 when bloods are up, so 2100%), but brewmasters reduces melee swings by like 90%, so they are healing barely anything, allowing us to just zerg-AOE everything down with no issues. We fucked up a bit (first time on the boss) and OT got the blood debuff ocassionally, but here's the log:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ng&hostility=1 (80M of the 200M they healed was from the DK getting two blood debuffs out of 12 - that means they did an average of 12M healing, or 4M healing each every time the monk would get them. In reality, it's more like 1.5-2M per swing, but when monk uses cooldowns it just goes down to absolutely no healing at all).

15+ Year Old Account
    Your list looks pretty close to what my guild did, but like you said, the middle varied. We did:

1. Scorp
    2. Chromoatic
    3. Trilliax
    4. Spellblade
    5. Krosus
    6. High Botanist
    7. Ticho
    8. Star Auger
    9. Elisande
    10. Guldan

Quote Originally Posted by Enhanced View Post
    Typically my raid team are going:

1. Scorp
    2. Chromoatic
    3. Trilliax
    4. Spellblade
    5. Krosus
    6. Star Auger
    7. High Botanist
    8 Ticho
    9. Elisande
    10. Guldan

Due to Star Elf and Herb Elf both being equivalent difficulty and Ticho seems to be the "Gorefiend" of the tier.
    Maybe on Mythic, but on Heroic, Tichondrius is a pretty straight forward fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, scorpion, really?

I found that to be the hardest boss in the raid, out of the 5 I tried. Much harder than Chromoatic, Trilliax, Spellblade and Krosus.

All bosses were kinda overtuned though, except for one strangely, Trilliax who was one of the easiest raid bosses of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Eh, scorpion, really?

I found that to be the hardest boss in the raid, out of the 5 I tried. Much harder than Chromoatic, Trilliax, Spellblade and Krosus.

All bosses were kinda overtuned though, except for one strangely, Trilliax who was one of the easiest raid bosses of all time.
    Boss KILL order. If you're not trolling....

Quote Originally Posted by Retributive View Post
    Boss KILL order. If you're not trolling....
    He probably is

Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    He probably is
    Or their strategy was to pull all scorpions while they funnel in.

Quote Originally Posted by Marhault View Post
    Or their strategy was to pull all scorpions while they funnel in.
    That tact isnt even hard lol, you just tank on opening place. Nithing changes about the fight other than more hps and dps
    And theres is no reasons to so either for anything than lols. Rankings are worthless on the boss