Kalec big quest chain - rewards?

What are we gonna get from the balance of power quest chain? where does it lead? im currently at nighthold part , i wonder where this will end up.

Artifact weapon appearance.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    It unlocks the ability to fill in your raid-lvl artifact appearance. Without it, you can't unlock it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

You get the Arcanists Manasaber, some toy from Karazhan and ultimately completing the 'Improving upon History' achievement which unlocks the Valorous tier of artifact weapon appearances.

Quote Originally Posted by oddmyth View Post
    You get the Arcanists Manasaber, some toy from Karazhan and ultimately completing the 'Improving upon History' achievement which unlocks the Valorous tier of artifact weapon appearances.
    The mount is from the Suramar quest line and not the Balance of Power quest line.

You also probably have 'Unleashed Monstrosities' achievement by now but you can't use its artifact appearance reward yet since the base appearance isn't unlocked until you complete 'Balance of Power'.

I'm not really sure what'll come after collecting the nighthold essences. I already got the tome from Elisande and the other thing from Trill, still waiting to finish the essence part.

Either it'll make us kill Gul'Dan or it ends after we collect the essences so we can build the weapon using that and technically "use it" against Gul'Dan. That's what I'm assuming.

Quote Originally Posted by oddmyth View Post
    You just listed 3 separate questlines... You know that, right?
    Arcanist Manasaber is from Suramar questline, with the final quest being unlocked after you turn in the "Kill Gul'dan" quest for 750k artifact power. Toy from Karazhan is from the Mysterious Cache from Chronomatic Anomaly and Balance of Power is for the weapon appearance. They literally have nothing in common outside of the locations they take place in.

Do the artifact appearances on 7.2 are from balance of power quest?

A garbage artifact skin you'll probably just xmog over in 75% of circumstances.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    No, those are coming from something new in 7.2. The Balance of Power appearances are already available in the game, in the third row of the appearances tab.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    The ret, prot and holy skins are dope. So if I have a mog that matches that holy mace I'll be using it. The blue flaming ashbringer matches the CM set so I'll be using it with that.

Don't forget that Balance of Power unlocks that entire skin tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    except as guardian cause its laser bear.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    no.
    those will be available with different questlines, inspired by the warlock green fire questchain.

Formerly known as Arafal